Reviews for Conspiracy Theorist Tsuna
all the funny names are taken chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This is PERFECT. I love you. XD
BrokenAria chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my goodness I haven't loved a fanfic like this in a long time. Holy crap. I'm dead. You've killed me. I'd say continue this, but I think it's beautiful as it is.

Thanks for the good read :D

(Tell your teacher I said thank you by the way.)
Sah chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
really funny! kkkkkkkk please do more charpters!
anonimous chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Are you planning on making more?

Please say yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You know, with vongola intuition, tsuna could tell something off or truth. That's explaining how accurate he is if he become conspiration theorist
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hilarious!
LittleSnowChild chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk ROFL! OH MY GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
That was totally wicked!
As was put by the random kid from the incredibles. But this had me laughing hard. Wonderfully well done :)
yvonna chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You could go far with this if you decided to. But i love it the way it is to.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You should make another chapter! Y'know, take all the arcs and make Tsuna a 'Conspiracy Theorist' in each one of them.
With Xanxus. ESPECIALLY with Xanxus and I hope you put the term 'daddy issues' somewhere!
Great work!
ShadowVD chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Is this a one shot?or not?are you gonna continue this?will you have a sequel?can you continue this?or make a story about this? please? because I love it so i want another chappie, though it's alright if you can't continue this really. But,can you please think about making a sequel? onegai? arigato goizamasu!
Riverenne chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This was PURE GOLD. XD I very much hope there will be at least some sort of continuation/sequel since this concept is hilarious! It also quite fits canon, really, 'cause I can actually imagine Tsuna being like that :D
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my god this is pure gold! Thank you for making my life a little more tolerable HAHHAHA jk jk.

If you have time, or inspiration, please make a few more chapters of the Guardians' and everyone else's reactions to ConspiracyTheorist!Tsuna.

Oh lord, just imagining it already make me laugh my ass off ))
Arithra chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Not even Byakuran and checkerface would know how to deal with him.
sakura-oneesan chapter 1 . 2/25/2015