Reviews for Conspiracy Theorist Tsuna
Mango chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Please... Omg please. Continue. It would be hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Can I request more of this universe? This is just freaking hilarious. Reborn twitching in irration over Tsuna's scarily accurate predictions crack me up.
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
tawwwww wish it was longer hahahha bet it'll be awesome hahahah
Eli Clark chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
This was hilarious!
ButterflyDreams00 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This made me laugh so much. I am all for this idea. Seriously, what if Hyper Intuition was used like this?! Could you imagine Primo, back in the day, just proclaiming sagely to the first gen guardians about all the dramatic stuff that happens to them.

Thanks for sharing this! I really enjoyed reading every word.
JadeFlicker chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
In the Future Arc:

"I'm telling you, FUTURE ME ISN'T DEAD! He probably planned this whole thing to try to save everyone in a super convoluted way."

Off to the side..."...What the hell, I believe it! I'm telling you, this is what we get for making a conspiracy theorists the fucking boss. Eventually, he's going to be the one BEHIND all the conspiracies."

In the Simon Arc:

"My dad is a fucking asshole, but I'm telling you, Enma! Your family was most likely murdered by some kind of ghost in a misguided attempt to cleanse Vongola of what it perceives to be a 'weakness'."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This is fantastic! nice going
LavaLilly chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
It's so hard not to brust out laughing at 3 am
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Halo: Conspiracy theorist mixed in with Hyper Intuition and you get the Tsuna from this story.
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
No matter how many times I read this, it’s always hilarious. Can you imagine him meeting Irie? “Ah, I’m sorry for the noise... wait, you look suspicious. You’re probably the future Best Friend of a crazy world destroying terrorist that is working together with me to kill him.”
Windying chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
A conspiracy theorist with a suger high that had accurate intuition?

*Imagining it and Shudder.*
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
lol
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Hahahahaha! Lovely!
ONDER chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
O.o Oh shit! Tsuna on a sugar high?! FLEE FOR THE HILLS! RUN FOOLS RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *starts running*
solazier chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Makes we want to read a whole story of this.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »