Reviews for Sleep of the Beloved
FFKage chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
LOVED THE LEMON! LOVED IT! I think this is the only Lemon story in the whole Candidate Goddess section...anyways! loved it!

Ja ne!~

Jessica!~
princess of chaos chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
wow, i loved, but i feel so sorry for clay, poor guy.
UE chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
you write so beautifully. how do you make your words resound like that? anyhow, i liked this piece a lot...for obvious reasons...;)

anyways, it's been awhile. update your other stories soon? )
Soul of the Green Dragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That was very good.
Hanae chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
that was depressing...but it was a beautiful story
Bai chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Good story.
cloa chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
O.O Hooo

Now that's a... good twist... (purr) damn, but that is hot. Who'd thought that Clay could've been interested? But your note at the end does make sense _

Nice description of Saki, and veeerrrryyyyyyyy nice phrases in there. Do you mind if I steal some?

He-eh, sorry for popping and disappearing like always, but that's me.

Neeway, as always, you produce good works (thumb up)

Ja
AA-Chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
*sniffles and hugs poetisa* I feel the love! You're very welcome that I review on the "Angels"! I can't say no to a review for a fic like that! Anyways... *let's go and awes at fic* Actually this one was... somewhat different... IN A GOOD WAY! _ But I like how you mixed everyone's feelings as to what was happening (Hint: Clay and Zero and Hiead... nice!)! *sniffle* So touching, yet hateful... on Clay's part, if you know what I mean! _~ Have fun completing your other fics! _ I'm always gonna root for ya! *skips away happily*
KLMeri chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oh that was good. I love a twist!
Nozomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Ohh... *swallows* That was... angsty. *cries* But, then... at the end, I had the strange desire to laugh. O.o

Threnody: Twisted much?

Oh, shut up Muse-chan. Anyway, loved it, loved it, loved it! I've been reading SetoxJou Yu-Gi-Oh fics lately, and they remind me a lot of Hiead and Zero, so I was in the mood for some HieadxZero-ness.

Ya know, I always thought there was a possibility for ZeroClay stuff. I actually considered writing one, but... um, no. .;

And ClayxSaki is cute. One of my (limited number of) Favorite Pairings That Are Het. Heh.

~Nozomi
Feion Phylar chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I thought that was soo Hott! I loved the idea, really original. I would like to see a continuation to this lusty chapter, but I think its just fine where you left it.