Reviews for Abyss
Puckish879 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Wow, that was great!
Marjorie K. Place chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
So, heartbreaking for Chris! You did a great job on Chris's emotions based on what the show left us with. I so agree on their sibling connection. Hope to see the show tap into it eventually. Wonder what Brody will think of Savannah as I'm guessing she'll be back at some point. Bravo! So glad you posted this!
redhead0121 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Loved it!
beatrix.acs chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
OK, first thing - you are welcome for any of my reviews. Your stories are keeping me sane during these last few weeks in school and before my finals so I actually thank you for it. :)
Second thing - I hate you. :D When I watched the episode on my phone, I was in the underground so I couldn't let the tears fall towards the end and share the pain with Chris, because that would be awkward to cry like that in the public, but now - I just couldn't stop it. You caught the emotions of both so well that the tears just burst and I finally could live out the suffering with them. Thank you, brilliant piece of work, once again. :)
MissDoctorDonna chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh lord, this was so what I needed today. I love your dynamic here. The reactions are so true and real that I can see the scene in my mind. Thank you. Just... Thank you.
angela chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Merri knows more about helping Chris threw this, he needs her and you nailed it. I love Labrody fics...
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I loved it! Sweet! Amazing! Fantastic! Perfect! More, please!
Queenbee6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Awww...I'm glad you comfort. I didn't like how they left him sad and alone last night. A teary eyed LaSalle tugs at the heart strings.