Reviews for 3B: Something Wicked this Way Comes
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2017
PH MY GOSH! THAT ENDING! I LOVED IT! Much better than the real show!
AllTooSure chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
When you described the new character coming in I wondered if it would be Mina Harker. Nice cliff hanger. It was surprising the turn Regina's storyline took in that last part of the chapter, surprising but not unwelcome. I'll be interested in seeing if she can redeem herself like she promised Red, and more importantly, if she can find it in herself to actually empathise and feel regret for what she did to Graham. Poor Henry. What a tough situation for a kid to be in. Hopefully Emma and Neal and the others can help him through it and get him to open up a bit. I like that Emma and Neal are taking it slow. Emma needs time to really heal from what Neal did and jumping into a relationship straight away would be unrealistic and ultimately unhealthy. The next chapter should be interesting, looking forward to a whole new arc even though it's sad to see the evil carnival go away.
Grace5231973 chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Wow! Regina is finally going to have to own up to her mistakes and change!

I hope Rumple is alright and why is Mina after Dracula?

Please tell me more is coming!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
OHMYGOSH! This chapter was IMMENSE, amazing, epic, full of brilliance and action and just OH MY GOD! So brilliantly written, everything going on with Mr. Dark and his defeat was just a thrill ride... The confrontation between Emma and Regina over what Regina did to Graham and Belle was glorious to read, and then Red breaking up with Regina just added that little bit extra. It's great to see Regina being confronted with all of the awful things she's done and we actually get to see her suffering as a result *if that makes me sound like a bad person then I care not one iota* And then the end... OH MY THE END! I SOOOOO CANNOT wait to see Dracula turn up! I take it he'll be part of season four? And we won't have to suffer through the Frozen or Queens of Darkness nonsense? And were there two people in the shop? Was the other one Van Helsing?
AllTooSure chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Woah, that was intense. The flashback of Emma wanting to track down Henry and make sure he wasn't just a number in the system made my heart clench. I felt like that was very in character. It's something I could really see Emma doing on the show.
Mr. Dark continues to be a formidable foe, but I love that Emma was able to recognise that he wouldn't be doing all this if he wasn't afraid.
All of the Swan Believer was amazing. From Emma's laser-like focus on finding her son and that being the thing that finally makes her crack to Henry knowing what needed to be said to bring her back from the brink. It was brilliant. I felt as claustrophobic as Henry in the coffin must of when I was waiting for Emma to just break him out and save him. A very nice climax to the story.
Other things I enjoyed: Neal pondering whether, if they ever achieved peace, they would be the same people. Charming's pep talk to Snow as well as his reliance on his experience delivering animals to help birth his son, Emma's affair with her married boss fits well with her backstory and her distrust of people and Mr. Dark asking Emma if she was saving victims or abusers with her forgiveness policy was a nice shade of grey for a series that often relies on shade of black and white.
Regina was very in character. The flashbacks of Regina and Henry showed exactly the type of mother I imagine Regina to have been too. And her blindness to her own fault in a situation during her conversation with Belle was completely in character. Oh and I appreciated the shade thrown on the show over the disclarity of hoe powerful Regina and Blue are supposed to be.
Wandering Browncoat chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
Huzzah, an update to one of my favourite stories :D SO MUCH to love about this chapter, seeing what Emma had to go through in the mirror maze was so harrowing and awful :( So glad to see Belle standing up for herself against Regina, it's definitely needed! Mr Dark is furious... I dread to think what he's going to unleash, please update soon!
Grace5231973 chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Wow that was close! I am glad Henry was able to get through to Emma!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
So awesome to see an update for this *my apologies for taking SO LONG to finally read and review it, I have no real excuse .* This is an example of how infinitely better 3.B could have been, it's so clear how passionate you are about this story and the involvement of Mr Dark and his carnival. I love all of the twists and turns, the way you've done the characters... Everything. And now the crap has hit the fan and we're pre big battle, on the edge of my seat waiting for a new update! *which I WILL read on time!*
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
hope to see more of this. it good
AllTooSure chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
So much to say. I love the atmosphere you've set up for the Carnival, I know spooky carnival isn't revolutionary but you make it sound legitimately eerrie in a way that isn't drowned out in purple prose. Mr. Darks relationship and paternal feelings for Rumple feel almost vampire like and I enjoy the overall spin on the Dark One curse (Poor Mulan tho). Red Queen is far more enjoyable then it has any right to be and the Swan Believer at the heart of it is perfection. Badass Emma is always my favourite Emma, I can't wait to read what she sees in the mirror maze. My only criticism is that I felt like the Emma/Snowing and Henry/Neal reunions were a little bit rushed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Grace5231973 chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
This is the Emma I miss on the show and I love all the characters working together! I am intrigued more and more by Dark and that he created the Dark One! I can't wait for more!
Twihardkristen-once chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
CONTINUE
Grace5231973 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
I am a little confused. How could Hook dying make the curse work since it has to be the one the caster loves most? Oh, wait a minute, now I get it. Hurry back!
sudoku chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
What I love the most about this chapter is Hook at least attempted to apologize to Baelfire and be a hero in the end. It's true that he is the most expendable character but got so much screen time than others except for Regina and Emma (from what I heard, not watched as I stopped watching).
Wandering Browncoat chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
I loved this chapter so damn much! Mr. Dark and the way you write him is just excellent... Superb even. I love seeing all of the character moments with them together; the Red and Regina relationship is very interesting and real as both characters actually think and contemplate about what could go wrong. Hook sacrificing himself for the curse... Brilliant, just brilliant. Not having to endure the Snow 'oreo heart' moment is a blessing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »