Reviews for Atalante Lasse
I am not that skilled in the elvish language but it's actually 'Mellon-nin' and 'Namarie, Mellon-nin'. I don't intend to sound like an arsehole but just thought you should know. I loved and story it was very well written.
The correct way to say my friend in elvish I'd Mellon nin
Enim Vivis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Was the other story 'To Carry You Home'? "The skies opened, and even the Valar seemed to weep for Legolas Thranduilion." That was a good story.
So is this one! Well done! I do love a Legolas deathfic. -sniffle-

Eni
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A great story. Very well written.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved the story. Could I have the pic of this story please?
Arya Daeriel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Why in the world does everybody always have Legolas die in fanfiction stories! I just don't get it. I cry every time I read a fanfic where Legolas dies. And there are just so many of them! I just don't understand.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
aw, me like. *sniffle* It was so sweet. Legolas was so brave and Aragorn was so sad *sob*...it was good.
xdarkstarx chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Yay! Oh and it's not nin mellon, it's mellon nin. And this was probrably just an double click but namarîe not naamarie. Good story!
SaSW chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
;_; Made me so sad... It was so beautiful!
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That's so beautiful!

*sob*
BitterLee chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Wow! Love the angst! And I agree with you, I love Legolas, but that just makes it a better story when he gets hurt. And thanks for the review on my story, "Lirimaer." Faramir had a rough day, chose to go out with the wrong people, ended up in a tavern drunk, and took his frustration out on Eowyn. I like Faramir too, so I can't make him totally evil. By the way, thanks also for realizing that it is only a story. Some people take this way to seriously. Bye!
Jessica Kemp chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
*crying* i loved it wish i could write like that
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Okay, I e-mailed you, I'm too lazy to sign-in. Excellent story! It made me want to cry! Hugs and purple spotted iguanas!
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
*cries* After reading your other LOTR fic i just had to read this one as well! You wrote it so well you really could feel the emotions of his death!
Donaruie chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
_To Devon and Bear_
No, he is not coming back, never coming back. Even in the sequel I am writting he will be dead(he'll be in it but he will be dead).
-The Author-