Reviews for Atalante Lasse
Enim Vivis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Was the other story 'To Carry You Home'? "The skies opened, and even the Valar seemed to weep for Legolas Thranduilion." That was a good story.
So is this one! Well done! I do love a Legolas deathfic. -sniffle-

Eni
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A great story. Very well written.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved the story. Could I have the pic of this story please?
Arya Daeriel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Why in the world does everybody always have Legolas die in fanfiction stories! I just don't get it. I cry every time I read a fanfic where Legolas dies. And there are just so many of them! I just don't understand.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
aw, me like. *sniffle* It was so sweet. Legolas was so brave and Aragorn was so sad *sob*...it was good.
xdarkstarx chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Yay! Oh and it's not nin mellon, it's mellon nin. And this was probrably just an double click but namarîe not naamarie. Good story!
SaSW chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
;_; Made me so sad... It was so beautiful!
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That's so beautiful!

*sob*
BitterLee chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Wow! Love the angst! And I agree with you, I love Legolas, but that just makes it a better story when he gets hurt. And thanks for the review on my story, "Lirimaer." Faramir had a rough day, chose to go out with the wrong people, ended up in a tavern drunk, and took his frustration out on Eowyn. I like Faramir too, so I can't make him totally evil. By the way, thanks also for realizing that it is only a story. Some people take this way to seriously. Bye!
Jessica Kemp chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
*crying* i loved it wish i could write like that
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Okay, I e-mailed you, I'm too lazy to sign-in. Excellent story! It made me want to cry! Hugs and purple spotted iguanas!
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
*cries* After reading your other LOTR fic i just had to read this one as well! You wrote it so well you really could feel the emotions of his death!
Donaruie chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
_To Devon and Bear_
No, he is not coming back, never coming back. Even in the sequel I am writting he will be dead(he'll be in it but he will be dead).
-The Author-
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
*SOB* you were like seriously making me cry there at the end! it was so good! i wish the movie had ended like that!
luv from goddess
Devon and bear chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
bear very suspensful. BUT WHY THE HECK DID YOU MAKE LEGOLAS DIE?
MAKE HIM COME BACK TO LIFE SOMEHOW!
Devon WHAT IN THE HECK! Why did you make my poor baby die. HE CAN'T DIE!
He must come back to life somehow.
But when he comes back he has to be more powerful or something-like Gandalf did.
But you can't just make him die! EVERBODY LOVES LEGOLAS!
-make Gimli die or something..
ok.. bye
P.S. Love all the pain though... ;)