Reviews for An Effective Punishment
EmpireEmpress chapter 1 . 6/24
crying my eyes out and laughing really hard at the same time. plz help
avasbabygirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Love it! More please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love that Wells pays attention and chooses a punishment that's right for each kid, and not traumatic. Your writing is beautiful and I love your interpretations of the characters. :)
Jellico chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I liked this one. Having watched a few eps of this show I was easily able to keep the actors' faces and voices in mind while reading and so enjoyed your story even more as a result. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
id much wrather see it happening to Caitlin as part of their father/daughter relationship.
conanedogawawild chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I love it SOOOO much! Could you please do another one where Barry got spanked without any pants on? Please and thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Great job
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I always enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Aw! Yay! Another story made of win! And Cisco got spanked to! LOL! That was a fun tid bit to know even if we didn't get to see him spanked ;) Loved how Wells went down the line giving Barry reasoning for the punishment (Although I don't know if Hartley would jump at a spanking over trash detail LOL! But I can see him trying to make it a battle of wills with Wells. It was awesome to see how Barry and the family were able to just relax and enjoy each other's company by the end and that Barry saw that the spanking did help in the 'end.' *snicker*

You nailed their characters too by the way! ;)
itstheurgetofall chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was such a good story. All of your characters were so in character, I could definitely see something like this going down
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Great job
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Great lead up and story telling! I also loved how dr wells was able to explain to him WHY the spanking was a more fitting punishment for him. Great job!