Reviews for Stung
Gabs chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This was a really great fic. You seem to get a lot of reviews and are quite obviously a very talented writter. I truly cannot wait to read more of your work. That having been said I would also like to recomend a fic to you and anyone else who happens to read this review "Conspiracy of silence" by Nomad1 is a series that I think you might like, I know I absolutly loved it. Once again, I loved the fic and hope to read more of your work soon.

KEL chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
janusmelina too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Nice. I'm one of those people where most of my favorite fics involve Snape also.
zena chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Nice short fic!
Tenshi no Kaiou chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
well writen, i liked it.
Marie Goos chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Great story!
sacred silence chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
This was really good, you should write a sequel! There's not enough Snape stories.
wingedkeys chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Wow. Thanks so much for that plug. I really liked this and talk about Christilin, OK I could do without her - not her as a character but as a personality. Anyway, if you can't tell I'm reading all your stories that I hadn't gotten to over the time.
Morrighan chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Ah... Snape & angst is always a great combination. Enjoyed this. More?
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
DRACO'S NOT AN IDIOT, D*MMIT! Ok...uh...sorry about that and how my fic ticked u off. I wrote it in school, Ok? Now u know why I hate school
Miss Kensington chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Very Good. I like angst. :)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Cool! Lots of Snape-angst, which I always like. It's neat to see Dumbledore stick up for him.
Unquiet chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Very good, as always. I think you should change your Author Name though _~ Maybe snapelover? Or severuslover? Severus Snape rocks!
bookworm chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
you know, the story "blue horizon" is really good (snape fic), and "rosemerta" is a good author (snape fic again). i think that's it, and ur very good at the snape thing too. very creative. keep writing.

LunarBard chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
That was good! Question? Can i place it on my website? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :puppy Eyes: