Reviews for Forgotten Friendship
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
This story was so good, I loved it. Its too bad you didn't finish it though I would have loved to have seen where you would have taken it. Anyway, thank you, I enjoyed your story very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Ok now that I'm halfway through your story I have to tell you that you write Sami and Lucas so well. The way they talk and argue comes across so funny and realistic. Love, love, love yor story so far. Now on to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I recently found these Sami and Lucas fan fics and I m loving the stories here. Sami and Lucas have always been my favourite couple on days, I grew up with these two. I'm so happy to have this site and your story. Now I'm off to continue reading...
wprincessannw chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
I had to track this story down to re-read because I love it so much - the only chapter I'm not crazy about it chapter 9 - so I really hope u continue it one of these days!
ash chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
awsumm story so far...plz continue!...u had me hooked from da first chapter!...GO LUMI!
RJX chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
I cannot wait to read more.

Sascha chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
Thank you so much for updating... I really like this story... and it's a really good chapter... Keep going!
tamekabu chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Please continue this! It's a wonderful story.
brown eyed violet chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Thank you so much for updating. I really like where you're going with this. Making them work at it and not just fall into each others arms puts a realistic touch to it. But of course i do eventually want her to give in. Please keep writing, thank you.
brighter than sunshine chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
I can't tell you how excited I am that this fic is being updated again. This was always one of my favorites and I was just thinking about it. I love the cute little family time and the loving lumi that you've given us so far.
Lumi fan chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
That was incredible, brilliant, romantic and so like the perfect story to bring them together. How awesome! I think the only thing missing is the music... How about "What's it gonna be?" by EnVogue when they first make love... Keep up the great work...
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
no please update soon this is such a god story since school started i havnt been able to watch days but anyway update

-da one and only babyblue
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
nice chap and if i may ask what is lumi
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
i love days of our lives and i want sami and lucas to get together already " babyblue flys to the next chapter

-da one and only babyblue