Reviews for I Should Have Known
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was beautiful but sad.. but thank goodness, goku comes back for good later. :)
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Man.. this was so beautiful yet sad... I really love all your works. :)
Jin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh this was a bittersweet one. I really love it.
MissTayy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this was soooo cute and sweet 3
Hana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
omg this is one of the saddest story i have ever read! its so true and emotional! i almost cried...esspecially at the end...*sniff sniff* if i had to imagine wat happened during thoes times then ill choose ur story cz it is so likely to have happened and its so true. i hate thoes ppl who think chi-chi is just a controling loudmouth bitch! thats so not true shes such an emotional and complex character. shes also very strong..the strongest emotionaly and she is very strong physically (she can kick ass). Chi-chi's my fav character and G/CC are obviously my fav couple. ur an amazing writer and u view chi-chi in such a way that if ppl who hate her read it im sure they'll change their minds. love ur story! cya

~Hana~
Chuquita chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That was so sweet. *sniffle* Poor Chi-Chi now that Goku's gone, but the ending was nice since she's going to have Goten.
Panku Tasuku chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
;_; THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! It made me cry. I hate it when people think Chi-Chi is always screaming at Goku and when people think Goku is stupid, cause its not true. Chi-Chi and Goku are a great couple and if anybody disagrees, too bad! Great job with the story!
Lady Athena chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Poor Chichi.I feel so sorry for her a lot of story was great.I felt Chichi's emotions,pain,and turmoil through this story. Chichi is one of my favorite characters and I must say that she is (emotionally)the strongest and the toughest of all the Dragonball girls. Of all the DB girls Chichi has put up with the most drama and went through the most pain,heartbreak, and is such a deep and complex though she yells alot she only wants what's best for her family.I often hate it when people view Chichi as this controlling harpy bitch with no heart,That is so not true about her.

She sacrifices a lot,including her time with Goku and her sons,and she does it because she loves ,she can be bitchy at times but after all the crap she puts up with she has every right to be that way sometimes and most people would probably be the same way too if they were in her really need to try and understand her situation before they misjudge deserves happiness and is not just a strong fighter physically but a strong fighter mentally and truly deserves the best.
Cheeze Weazel chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
OMG! That was beautiful! I can't think of anything more to say than that! Words just can't describe it! Wow.
Tonz82 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Ah! I'm fanning my eyes with my hands right now cause don't want to cry! This was so GOOD! I really loved this whole introspective on Chi Chi's thoughts. It was VERY nicely done, although there were grammar problems. Not that that matters so much, I was still able to get alot out of what you wrote.

Watching DB I always felt so sorry for Chi Chi. It must be hard for her being alone so much, but then when Goku and her are together its live and breath one another enough for two lifetimes. I really do like her character. She's such a strong woman. But what other kind would a saiyan man want? Anyhow, great job it was very touching.
Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
kewl
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Oh My Gosh I'm totally speechless... This is a tear-jerker fic and I just love it. Wouldn't it be great if the series actually showed some romance between Goku and Chi-chi? One suggestion is your punctuation. Try putting in commas. It'll be so much easier to understand. Anyway, terrific job. Keep writing!
Lady Thundera chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Whoops! I guess I should have italized the conversations between Goku and Chi-Chi so it would confuse you guys. Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for the reviews!
Polka dot chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I know the verb tenses on this are tricky, but it was hard to follow what was in the past and what was in the present.
Nisha chapter 1 . 12/7/2002