Reviews for Fading Starlight
marine maiden chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I like this story. A good description on Luc's feeling.
Suimuran chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I LOVE THIS! So angsty, so sad, so...
violet eyes rika chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I like it. You are such a good writer. Your writing realy flows like water.
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This was very nicely done, especially given the fact that real, convincing, first person works are a rare treat. Although I don't get the references to the first two Suikoden games, I am impressed how you convinced me to pity Luc. Emotion is not an easy thing to convey into a world of words, but I believe you have done just that here in your story.

Good work. I'm glad I stumbled across this piece.
Priestess Nanami chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
WHY!Why did I HAVE to get Luc's story? Just to see him die? This wonderful, angsty fic has opened old wounds. You under stood my dear Luc so well! I hpoe you'll write another Luc fic!
Sonata Arctica89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
interesting
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Hey, I thought the Peter Pan reference actually worked in this scene. Just thinkin' that Luc never grew old, and how they looked like two little floating stars. Eh. Well, it's a good fic. Keep it up!
Shadra D chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Otouto

I don't remember.. did I write mine first or did you? *laughs* I am working on the second but it's too damned biiiiig! e_e maybe I'll just send the scenes I've written, I dun wanna do the boring stuff! *flails* Bah!

Oh, right, a real comment.. Well I already talked to you about it.. however long ago it was that we actually wrote these *dies* But you know I loved it and it's still so beautiful.

Even if I hate Sarah ;;;;_;;;; but I will never write non-canon fanfic! Gaaahhh... Okay, well. Yay. o_o
Ishuca vics Elle chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
My God...and just when i was starting to forget the torment that game put me through. ; what an amazing fic. You understand him so well...put into place the ideas that i couldn't quite piece together. i only disagree with one thing...he's not dead. for my sanity, i have to cling onto that small hope...
Fragmental Dani chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Through my tears I write this... I've been a long time Luc fan, and a long time fan of yours as well. I cried when I finished SuikoIII because I knew so many people were going to misunderstand our precious Luc... Thank you so so so much for getting it right, Vivi-chan. It was so right I was shaking and crying as I read it. You truly are an awesome writer, and one of the few who truly understands Luc. This piece is amazing. OMG it is so fricking amazing.
Hero Genkaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I liked the story! Even if it had peter pan mentioned in it. THere's nothing wrong with that.
Eightfold chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Oh, nice. I like this.

Some of the writing is a little oddly; I realize it's supposed to be stream-of-consciousness, but the constant ellipses are a little distracting.

The language is nice, though. A little flowery, but hooray for in-character-Luc!

And I *liked* the Peter Pan reference.
Millenium Kirby chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Now why in the hell did you have to ruin a fanfic about the Master of Wind Luc with a dammed Peter Pan shot. That was uncalled for.

Peter Pan...*grumble*...first star to the right?...*rabble rabble*