Reviews for The New Teacher
Currahee506 chapter 3 . 11/18
Dr. Stephen ie Dr. Strange sorcerer supreme
Teamdone36 chapter 14 . 8/11
Is English your first language? And if not you should get a proofreader.
Gregory Hanssen chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
This is a great start to the start of term with that toad
Michael chapter 14 . 7/12/2018
This is a very interesting and awesome story! I love it and like it a lot! Also, I'm happy that you're using the timeline of the Star Wars Legends Universe and I am looking forward to reading more upcoming chapters! :) Keep up the good work and happy reading :)
jamesdf chapter 14 . 6/3/2018
This could be an interesting story but the typos, spelling errors and wrong word usage make it very difficult to continue reading.
e.g. wonted - should be wanted
phocus - should be focus
using right instead of write etc
Hawklan chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
Hi just finished reading your story. I really liked the story, but the story has a huge problem. Sometimes it is very hard to read because of a "using the wrong words" problem.

Because I liked the fic I make you the offer to go over your last posted chapter and if you are further interested I'll also go over future chapters.

If you are intrested just drop me a PN with an email adress where I can sent the corrected chapter to. And please let me know if you can read Word files.

Bye,

Hawklan
Princess Meria chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
I have been enjoying your story however there are so many spelling mistakes that they detract from the story. If you want me to, I can go over the entire story and correct the spelling.
Isabel3710 chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
When will the nests chapter be out?
Fireblitz113 chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
When are you gonna update? It has been over a month already.
Isabel3710 chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
When ate you going to update? This book is soooo gooood
Kai19 chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
While the story is interesting, it's very hard to stay focused on it, due to the absolutely terrible spelling and grammar. Please, please get a beta. I'd really like to read more, but I'd also like just being able to actually read it. Good luck!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
Muy bueno.
Charles Ceaser chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
Awesome chapter. Please update soon. I thought you abandoned this story.
ThomasNealy chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
I loved Luke's talk of the "Sight" but this chapter needs some major editing.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
awesome story but the grammar and spelling needs to be fixed