Reviews for The New Teacher
Nataly SkyPot chapter 13 . 4/22/2017
mUY BUENO.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 4/21/2017
Oooh what a twist. Love it. Well done.
tnviolet chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
I like the plot and your character building. But, please, check your spelling, i.e. "Phocis" would be focus. I know spell check while typing will suggest words for use and they are definitely not always the word you want to use, happens to me all the time. The program can be really insistent on using certain words and even replace them without the writer realizing it's been done.
SchaMG chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
Awesome i can't wait more
Tamha chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Kyle's actually in four games (that I know of): Star Wars Dark Forces, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (and its expansion, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, which has Mara Jade in it), Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and he finally appears in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, though the main character is actually one of the academy students. My husband has played at least Outcast and Academy, and I've played the original Dark Forces game (which as an old school FPS, only runnable now via DOSBox or something like XL Engine, is both very low-res and frequently difficult).

Kyle's an awesome character, though, I'm glad you've included him. :)
Reiki89 chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Spelling is really all you need to watch. Great story.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
One problem with story is that plot leads bowhere. Other is terrible english, Patin Dursley, Luke Skywalk, Nevil longbottom are tip of iceberg.
murgel chapter 12 . 12/14/2016
I really enjoy the story. The characters feel right and have neither to much nor to little depth.
And you keep it on the right mixture of seriousness vs. humoristic.

You are providing entertainment for me and do so for free.
In the name of this story I like so much I suggest getting a beta (sorry I'm no native and have no time) there are some quite annoying orthographic mistakes.
OmegaEntertainment chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Keep going, I feel like this can only get better. :)
Sorakage Sama chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Nice! The pacing was good, and the work was revelation was well done. This gets a ten out of ten.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Renee.Sarah chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
...i think this chapter needs more proofreading. Example of: i dont think you meant to use the name Justin in "he was Justin his" so yeah...you might want to proof some more
arellowyn chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
This story has a lot of potiential, but needs a lot of work. I have noticed quite a lot of spelling, grammar and structural errors throughout this piece. However, until this chapter it hasn't bothered me enough to mention it. In this chapter towards the end there's two complete derailments of thought. You have Neville being confused by something Mafoy says, to Malfoy wanting to get popcorn, to a scene with Umbridge in the span of three paragraphs. You have mentioned you have a beta looking over your stories. Either they aren't doing their job or you are not paying attention to the fixes that need doing.
mattcun chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Nataly SkyPot chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Muy bueno.
Neon1311 chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
The story is interesting. However your spelling is atrocious. In many cases it is nearly impossible to determine what you intended to write. You also use many words that sound similar to what you wanted to say, but have an entirely different meaning.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »