Reviews for New York City Blues
Siri chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I love this fic.; it's got an interesting dynamic. One of the few well-written NYPD Blue stories.

I'd love to see you continue it, even if it has been a while. Any plans?
writemore chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
this is soo good write mroe don't make john die!
Laura-trekkie chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
Just read the first 7 chapters and thought they were very good. The characterisations are spot on and the story is interesting. Will there be more soon?
Lindsay1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
I love this story! It's the best NYPD Blue fic I've ever read, and it's so realistic, too. Please update soon :)
Kelly chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
This is a great story. I Love Jr. Please Please Please update this story soon.
Slacker Queen chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Dang. You keep on changing things. That's ok though. I'm still loving this fic! And now he's in the hospital! Ack! I can't wait to find out what all happens next! Oh and I'm glad PAA John found those kids before the got too far.

Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Hey! :) I loved the 'Saved by the Bell' reference! That was funny! Hehe.

This chap was sad at the end. My poor poor Johnny! I'm glad he told Andy though. He needed to let at least ONE person know. He needs to tell Rita and the rest of the detectives also.

Another wonderful chapter! I am so loving this story! Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
This was an awesome chapter! Dang, Theo isn't as sweet and innocent as he'd like us to think. Hehe. And him and Jasmyn are getting along which is good. I'm enjoying this story so much! I can't wait for more! LaterZ!
Dani chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
glad to see an update. i love this story. post more real soon.
alicia chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
wriiiiiittee *cries*!
Slacker Queen chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
Oh no! My poor Johnny! Please don't let him have leukemia! Or if he does, please let him make a full recovery!

This is another wonderful chapter! I liked the changes you made. I enjoy this story so much! Keep up the wonderful work and post again soon! LaterZ!
alicia chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
yay,you FINALLY got to chapter 3 thankyou! eeeeek! NOOOOO, Jr...Luikemia? Uh Oh...c'mon Jr. you gotta tell Andy! Welll PLEASE write chapter 4 soon!
Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
WHOA! What is going on with my poor Johnny?

This is a wonderful Chapter! Hopefully Andy adn Jasmyn learn to get along. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for more! LaterZ!

~*~Sammie~*~
alicia chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
YAY! you updated! Aww poor john! Please update again soon lol - I don't have any constructive critisicm for ya'! Take your time though on updating if you can come around to it!
movie-mania chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Heyy, are you going to update anytime soon? I hope you're just writing the fic and NOT giving up on it!