Reviews for Give Me Light
Guest chapter 31 . 4/20/2019
This is so wonderful. And exciting. What with all the drama & wars. And babies. And finally the Original bad parents are dead. And Caroline killing Michael was brilliant.

Thank you so much.
cshen.julienne chapter 30 . 1/1/2019
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's so awesome! Thank you so much for writing it!
andjelija.nenic chapter 25 . 11/18/2017
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 31 . 7/22/2017
What an awesome Klaroline fanfic. Well done!
TwilightHybrid chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
I take it Esther brought her back but why? And whats in it for her? Does Esther know what Caroline is?
TwilightHybrid chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Badass Caroline! Love it!
TwilightHybrid chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
Glad it worked and now Caroline is her own hybrid! Love the ending of this chapter...glad they got a littlt alone time
TwilightHybrid chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
Thats what Im talking about Caroline! Dont be weak for these people. Show them what a true queen is! Glad shes okay. Glad Klaus was there for her and not raising mayhem at the witches for trying to hurt Caroline. Love that Caroline had people around her that was concern for her well being.
TwilightHybrid chapter 7 . 6/23/2017
Alcohol gave Caroline some courage lol. I love that they got to let loose for a while. Marcel truly believes hes gonna find him a queen...lol...yeah right. Its Klaus whose gonna be the king and Caroline the queen. And the vision Davina had...it seems like that will be Klaus and Caroline's child. If thats true, I cant wait!
TwilightHybrid chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
What nerve did Cami have to question Caroline? Someone is jealous lol. Its too bad Klaus only wants to he friends with Cami and nothing more. Caroline knows she wants Klaus. Just give in already Caroline!
TwilightHybrid chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
Now Caroline knows she has feelings for Klaus. I understand she doesnt want to put her heart on her sleeve for Klaus. But I believe she has nothing to worry about, Klaus loves Caroline and wouldnt hurt her. I hope with time the develop into something more.
TwilightHybrid chapter 4 . 6/23/2017
I believe Marcel sent that message to Caroline and Delilah because she whipped Deigo ass. Glad Caroline got to see Bonnie and her mom in her dream. Glad they reassured Caroline that she can trust Delilah and that she is family. I'm happy that Caroline and Klaus finally seen each other after all this time. Love that Hope loves Caroline. Can't wait for more.
TwilightHybrid chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
Love a badass Caroline. So she can be her own Hybrid...nice! Nice twist to Caroline having extended family. I like Deliah. sh's different. Glad Klaus had a bestfriend back in his time. Can't wait for Caroline to turn into a Hybrid. I hope Deliah sticks around til the end of the story. She needs a family member by her side.
TwilightHybrid chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
Damn Klaus almost saw Caroline. Can't wait for them to see each other. Wonder what Hayley will say when she sees Caroline... Okay next chapter I go.
TwilightHybrid chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I've just come across this story and I'm excited to read all the upcoming chapters. This 1st one has me interested. Okay off I go to the next one...