Reviews for Ideal Father
Emerys chapter 55 . 5/12
Hi,

I love your story and seeing so many chapters published at once made me jump for joy but there is a problem in the display of the chapter on the site. Could you see that please and fix the problem if you can.

Angelic Reaper13 chapter 54 . 5/8
Plz update. Love love love it!
Pleaseeee finish. I love this story. Best one yet
Please finish, I love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2017
Ok sorry but im done ahould of known this story wouldn't appreciate the amazing FRIENDSHIP bwtween sherlock and john
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Should get sherlock and molly together
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Ugh is this gonna be sherlock and john as a (couple) no one seems to be able to just appreciate their friendship abd always ruins it with making them a gqy couple!
wolviegurl chapter 54 . 9/29/2017
awesome, I can't wait for teething, first words and first steps.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 54 . 9/27/2017
good chapter. MAEVE is growing. MAEVE likes fruit more than vegetables. is there any person who likes vegetables more than fruit ? lol. can't wait to read what happens next. CONGRATULATIONS on getting 100 reviews for this story. u doing a great job. i'm enjoying it. anyway Update SOON
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
exciting chapter. SHERLOCK has nerves of steel. if it was me in that situation , i would so be panicking. i'm glad MAEVE is ok. SHERLOCK also has great instincts , he figured out someone was there before they attacked him. go SHERLOCK. great job on this chapter.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 53 . 9/15/2017
good chapter. i loved it. SHERLOCK is awesome. he got all that from basically nothing. i know u said u didn't like this chapter but i enjoyed it. anyway UPDATE SOON.
lovingsiri chapter 53 . 9/14/2017
Sadly i still read stories on here still. I hope you become more motivated soon. Don't applogize for your mental health status, we have all been there at some point and in some way. Thanks for updating!
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 52 . 6/20/2017
aaawwwwwwwwww. SHERLOCK is trying to wean Maeve off him. it's not going well. LOL. amusing chapter. i enjoyed reading it. UPDATE SOON.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
good chapter. sarcastic SHERLOCK is great. everyone is always so stunned to meet Maeve. it's really funny.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 19 . 6/19/2017
lively chapter. it was entertaining. SHERLOCK does like to secretly help people. Maeve'S grandparents r ecstatic to babysit her and she captivates everyone. TiffaniLouise you're doing an outstanding job with this fic.