Reviews for Pint Sized
Poledne chapter 13 . 9/16
OK I like Fred and George very much.
Kawisdom chapter 13 . 9/8
This is one of those stories I'd love to see updated. Will the twins become Snape's allies? He doesn't trust Lucius, but Malfoy Senior's own loyalties seem less than ironclad. Lucius fears Voldemort, but when he saw child Severus, recalled protective feelings from their youth. Part of him sees a talent worth exploiting and I don't ever see him putting Severus ahead of his family's interests, but if Voldemort's behavior worried him enough, he probably would take part in a plan to protect Snape that might also buy his family's safety.
Maybe more likely, I'd enjoy seeing Harry and Snape realize just how much they do have in common and see the boy actually accept Hermione's friendship as the real thing, not a trap.
I enjoyed what you've written.
plutoplex chapter 13 . 8/23
Welcome back! Looking forward to the conversation between the twins and Snape.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 13 . 8/22
love the christmas scene.. love severus's gifts!
I'm giving your story a go. I always love little Sev stories. He is a cute kid I think. I was hoping to see what was in the report McGonagall read in the hospital wing. I am surprised and put off at how much he does know knowing that you clearly stated he knew nothing when he awoke. Yet he is unusually knowledgeable and advanced for a child. You'd think he would have broader interests besides school subjects. It's always something that bugs me in stories like this. Love the realistic boggart reaction and home life but even a child would cry thrown into such environment and circumstances Sev finds himself in. His developing mind wouldn't be able to cope. I honestly don't see a child suddenly remembering yet getting permission to brew such advance potions especially since No One trusts him. He hasn't even finished school. Again, it goes against what you set up at the beginning. I also thought Remus had amber eyes in the books. Besides the sudden unstudied, unpracticed yet out of nowhere know it all, I do want to see what happens to Sev. I imagine bigger trouble, bigger retaliation since a few people were finally going to give him the benefit of the doubt yet coming to see that he is alright. Try not to keep us waiting so long. It is a good cliffhanger that you must continue.
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 8/21
I think it's the wizarding world's best interest that the Weasley twins didn't jump to any conclusions after reading the note from Lucius. This Severus has no firm attachments to the light afterall and the Order should learn to be wary of making an enemy out of such considerable talent.. although I would like to see some butt kicking aimed at Sirius and Moody. XD
Brilliant chapter! Argh, they've found the letter! I loved what you made people give Severus for christmas :D
Why are all ‘evil’ Dumbledore stories badly written?
Yes. Ron.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 13 . 8/19
An update, fantastic.

Keep up the good work.
Check.
BlueWater5 chapter 13 . 8/19
Hopefully Severus will tell the twins the truth.
Nooooo it’s over! I really like the deaged Snape storyline. I enjoyed this story and I wish it was longer. Good job though
StardustOwl chapter 12 . 1/1/2017
I absolutely love this story, so if you are ever able to continue I'd be very happy to see more!
roxannaprincebla chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
so are you gonna update any time