Reviews for Star Sword
please not the order 66 again
JayelToledo chapter 4 . 2/13
Ok just so you know ive drawn a fanfic of Jedi Kirito
As always Kirito is being Kirito, ahaahahahaha
I was looking for a fanfic like this! thank you!
BanzEye chapter 18 . 1/9/2020
Nice! Loved it! Bravo!
Loved this chapter, left waning more... Just as it should be.
BanzEye chapter 20 . 1/8/2020
Hey! Sorry, I kind of skipped ahead to Star Sword 2. Hey, maybe once you’re finished SS2 (If you haven’t already, I haven’t finished reading yet), maybe you could make an SS3? You know, set in the Prequels Era? I’d LOVE to see Kirito fighting Kylo Ren on Starkiller Base. But don’t worry. I loved this series. Don’t stop doing what you’re doing, ‘cause it’s epic! And, in your own words, may the Force be with you!
BanzEye chapter 19 . 1/8/2020
Loved it! Please give us another Extra Edition! Skywalkers, please. Oh, and maybe you could shed some light on what happened to all the clones? I’m very curious...
HappyTheCamper chapter 20 . 1/3/2020
You are one of, if not THE only author I have seen on this website to do two things:

1. Write an anime-based story without using Japanese honorifics. I mainly watch anime from the dub, so when I write I never use Japanese honorifics like "Kirito-kun", and in all the stories I've personally found here, yours was the first I found not to do that too! I like it!

2. You are the only author I have found to (at least publicly) actually produce your own writing and novels.

I hope you keep writing! Your work is enjoyed by many!
Drakon45 chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
I came to this story thinking Kirito would be the hero. Talk about click bait. Don't care about Yui and never will. Yui to me is like Navi from Zelda. Just an irritation. So did you have a better excuse why he couldn't be Jedi or is the lazy answer of too old just the standard?
joeyginise chapter 20 . 5/25/2019
This needs more extras. Mostly with Yoda, cause I want to see Klein and the others react to Yoda's wisdom.
Annonimus chapter 10 . 1/23/2019
General kenobi, general kirigaya hahahaha, you are a bold ones
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 20 . 9/19/2018
I enjoyed this story a lot more than I originally thought I would and now that I'm finished with this story I'm going to read the sequel to this one.

Greatly appreciate the amount of work you put into this story, really shows how much you love the original stories
2562894620 chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Interesting concept and good story, except that you don't seem to be too versed in the lore of the Star Wars universe, though I cannot claim such things either.
1. It is impossible for Kirito to use the lightsaber effectively, to say the truth I'm suprised that Kirito didn't cut his own arms off when he used those lightsabers, after all Kirito is just a swordsman in virtual reality. He may have the reflex to use the lightsaber but he certainly doesn't possess the strength to use one much less two simultaneously in a fight. Kirito would have been overpowered or outmanuvered in the first few rounds if not the first round and meet a perhaps painless and swift death.
2. Count Dooku shouldn't have mistaken Kirito for a Jedi after the first round or two, Jedi use their lightsaber in accordancewith seven forms, which Kirito obviously doesn't know any of.
In the end, I repeat that this is a good story, once looked past those flaws anyways.
larmmason chapter 16 . 3/24/2018
Thank you so much!
Nanner007 chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Throughout this story, there have been references to Satelle Shan. And Satelle Shan isn't canon, but belongs in Legends. And since you referenced Satelle Shan, it would've been even cooler should you have referenced Revan, or even made a cameo for him, because, let's be honest, Revan is the coolest character in Star Wars. And also since Revan is related to Satelle Shan.
Revan/Bastilla ftw!