Reviews for Mine Eyes Have Seen
Eosneve chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I know I'll like from the first line! This comparison between now and then is really striking! He wouldn't know, but he's returning to his son, just like he had returned to Lilliandil... It's really bittersweet!

"The one who will reign after you will be waiting there" We all know who Aslan is speaking about, but this line is impressive, nevertheless. And it is echoing in my mind! Anyway, it is very Aslan-esque, too!

"The Lion's kiss" This is so sweet!

Caspian's thoughts about his "unknown" heir are really good!

I love this! Thank you so much!
Ariyah chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Beautiful. The descriptions of the peace he feels at the end were perfection.

Ariel_of_Narnia
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Nice! A reunion between Caspian and Rilian would be excellent, if that is where this is headed...
Ceara Einin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was so good! I love how well this fits into the tone of the Narnia books!
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Oh, that was just lovely, simply beautiful.
'Oh, Aslan. I'm so glad. And I'm so sorry.' Yes, just yes, the only words to use.
And I loved how you put it - that the pleasures on the outwards journey were something to grasp at, 'weak ghosts of the old joy' - but after seeing Aslan, on the way home, they were 'poured out in abundance'. Perfect.
Thank you!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I like how Aslan convinced Caspian to return.
MCH chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Sad story but hopeful for Caspian and for Narnia. Nicely done.
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Really loved this! It's always so lovely to find canonical portrayals of the much-misused Caspian.
I think the ending, where his mind wanders, was especially good. I hope you have a sequel to this where he realizes that at long last, his son has come back.
Wildhorses1492 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I enjoyed this, you are such a good writer, this was just beautiful, bittersweet, and makes you think of Narnia in a way I can't describe. I guess I'm speechless for words to explain. W.H.1492
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
That's just lovely. Well done.