Reviews for With My Love by my Side
wtf this is kinda cringe
maruthebunny chapter 3 . 2/11
Be'er Sheva.
Binky chapter 6 . 11/20/2020
This story as beautiful and i really enjoyed it 3
ncu24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
Sounds very much like lines from "Dr. Quinn Medicone Woman" for the birth scenes.

Awesome.

/40T7KewMQL0

6min10 (splitting apart)
3:25 ( don't touch me)
Bohogal1998 chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Now this would have. Made an awesome episode! What were those writers thinking treating Cote and the character like they did!? There were plenty of story lines they could have done with her and Tony and so many things that Ziva still could have done. So many storylines! The Writers just got lazy!
Sue Dooley chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Awesome! Great writing! Tiva forever.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Thanks for posting. Love Tiva family stories
spongebob193349320592352-34234 chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
awwwww such a sweet story
Celestrial Moon chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
Well done and write some more TIVA! They named her Maria...
Celestrial Moon chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Nice job! Bravo TIVA! one thing though..I believe being a Navy dependent the hospital should be Bethesda not Walter Reed. Great job! I knew out Ninja was tough enough to deliver w/o drugs!
Celestrial Moon chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Sounds like Ziva had a flashback to Somalia for a second... It is good to see smart and competent Tony there! Bring that baby on!
Celestrial Moon chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I think it is Be'er Sheba and you are doing great! Like how she was holding his face in the orange groove. I could almost hear Ducky saying I knew this was going to happen... I am worried Ziva is shivering ...Keep it coming ! Bring on the baby!
Celestrial Moon chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Whoa something is going to happen ! REally nice flow and glad to see Tony is on cloud nine and catering to Ziva. Who would have thought our Ninja would want an umbrella? LOL Keep it coming.
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I loved it. You are so good with the little details. The flow was good too. Keep it coming and TIVA FOREVER!
lesly chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Muy dulce y muy oportuna, ya extra├▒aba las historias TIVA. GRACIAS...