Reviews for Equivalence
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Further good insight, and nice selection for the Houses. What I like best is your Dumbledore, I do not think I have seen before. One who rejects being manipulative for the Greater Good (unlike so many other stories), without realizing that his hands-off strategy causes problems of its own. Really seems more like canon Dumbledore yet more relatable. Brilliant work! :-D

Please continue writing this!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
This is probably my favourite chapter so far. You loaded it with humour again, but also great insight into their characters. My hat is off to you! :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
A beautiful chapter of family and friendship, with loads of humour :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
Cool place to put Hawkeye, looking forward to seeing more of her :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Surprising and brilliant idea having Roy as Bellatrix's kid. Not OC yet allowing you to delve into a story loaded with potential as Roy deals with how everyone views him and his heritage, even if he reclaims all of his memories
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
This is an amazing story! Hope you continue!
gaRdenia6 chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I really want to know what have happened with them. Is this the parallel world? Are they transport to this world cuz the Promised Day? What happened after Roy unwillingly open the door? Riza is absolutely adorable 3 I like how Olivander think about Riza and Roy when they get their wands. I love this! Very interesting, plz continue!
Glitter chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Hey! I could fangirl over this story for at LEAST five billion years, but I was wondering if you were continuing this. I hope I'm not pressuring you if you are and just are really slow with chapters, but if you're discontinuing this, please tell us. I'm reading this for at least the fifteenth time. Seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I love it! Please continue.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Honestly, I don't even have the words. This is absolutely incredible, and even though I don't quite get what happened just yet, the plot has already sucked me in. I love how you've characterised everybody, your writing style, and the pace that you're setting, and I really hope your muse strikes you again soon! Thank you so much for the read XD
AlternateMirai chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
this chapter was really good. (i NEED the next chapter)
Lt.Gungirl chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Please tell me you plan to update. I died reading this. Roy Lestrange, I love it! Poor guy seemed a little uneasy about placement and oh the weight of his family name... It will be interesting to see Roy work through the blood of dark magic and the blood on his hands. Also please let Riza be kind enough or curious enough to be friendly towards him.
Saturn's moon chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
I love this story and knowing our beloved group they are bond to get into trouble that makes Harry's problems look like childs' play. Roy, a Lestrange will be a problem for Harry since there is house bias in Hogwarts. I can not wait to see things from Riza and Lan Fan Suzuki's point of view. I agree with Lan Fan, I do not like Cho.

Please continue this story,

s.M
guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Hey, are you still writing on this?
It would be a shame if you stoped right now, I am already missing your story.
Erza chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Hey! I just wanted you to know that this story is FABULOUS. I normally don't like reborn type of stories, but this is freaking awesome. I hope you continue it.