Reviews for Marchin On
GinevraFangirl chapter 83 . 14h
I loved closure for Skylar!
I've been reading since the very beginning and just wanted to say that I love this story and everything about it! Keep up the great work and thank you for writing such amazing fanfic!
ShePotter chapter 82 . 5/22
Thanks for updating. This is a great story and so much character in every chapter. Love it all. Still worried about Vic & Teddy, but I know now you will take care of them:).
One concern, I would love to know your thoughts on why Grace broke up with Luke at first & got hung up on Will. I know long distents relationships are hard, but Gracie is smart & loved Luke. I figure it might of had something to do with Luke's popularity and feeling like he might be cheat. Also, the same for Vic. I know she didn't want to come home at the time, but when Teddy called to say he still loved her? Just wondered about your thoughts? Keep up the good work and up date soon. Please.
ShePotter chapter 80 . 5/10
Hope, are you giving us hope? Please don't tease us and let Teddy fine someone else before Vic relsizes she is still in love with him. Oh my, I'm trying to write your story, sorry. Thanks for updating. Continue.
ShePotter chapter 81 . 5/10
Thanks for updating, but no good, still depressing. Sorry.
I can't take it anymore :( Please just tell if Teddy and Vic end up together? Please don't break my heart :(:(
GinevraFangirl chapter 79 . 4/29
I'm glad that they are moving on, but my heart aches for a happy ending for Finn and Teddy. Will we get it?
ShePotter chapter 79 . 4/29
OMG! You should of said this is a Gracie story. Ok, I'm so glad things have worked out for her & Luke, I love them. And I'm sure Ted and Finn will be happy some day? You must of had a bad breakup or relationship to nit write happy ever after. Sorry just a little down right now! You are a good writer and this is a great story. Thanks for writing.
P.S. Thanks for letting everyone be happy in the end, if not with who we wanted them to be with:).
CupcakeFlake chapter 79 . 4/28
Ah yes, the old "reconcile with your parent before it's too late trust me i know my parent is dead" trope. I know it well. It's like someone punches you in the throat and you're like "oh fuck they're right i'm petty as fuck what the fuck is wrong with me"
Teddy and Victoire realizing they've got to be together is ALL I need, please don't take this away from your amazing story. Thank you for uploading, all the best and can't wait for the next update x
I can't take it :( Please I need Teddy and Vic to be together, just give me that please please please
Thank you so much the update!
I'm crying, Victoire and Teddy are meant for each other, why can't she see that? :( Please please please don't let them
GinevraFangirl chapter 78 . 4/20
Okay, now you are just being cruel. First you heal my heart and make it swell, and swell even more, and then you shoot an arrow through it? why? wHY? WHY?
ShePotter chapter 78 . 4/19
Thank you, thanks you for Luke & Gracie:). But what are you doing to S & Finn, what about Teddy & Vic? Come on you can do it happy ever after:) That is what Chris would want. Please