Reviews for Sweethearts and Sweetings
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Very sweet. :D

It makes a lot of sense that Kat wouldn't want to leave her baby with Oreius. Not because Oreius isn't capable, but because she's so protective and has the need to be involved. ...And you thought OREIUS was obsessive! XD
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
'But, last week-' 'Was last week. I have improved.' That made me laugh SO much. :)
That was just so, so adorable. Loved Oreius telling her about the stars!
MCH chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Cute and a lovely story about a family man and his two precious ladies.

Good job the army doesn't know what a softies Oreius is with his girls mind you he'd soon change their minds after they'd run to the compass points a few times or worse they'd spared with him!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I love it! So sweet!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Awwww, so cute. :D
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Ooooooooohhhhh . . . this is an awesome Sweetheart's day fic too! His Sweetheart and Sweeting. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Too much! In a completely good way. :)

And he moved her cradle back into their room. Such a good Da! Or maybe he's too much of a pushover Da. I guess we'll see.

It was wonderful of Oreius to try to get Oriana to be patient like that. I also love his lessons about the stars with his Sweeting, but I think her mama might have had a thing or two to say or do to him if she'd heard what he had to say about her at the window.

And a dance at sixth hour for the win! :D Once again, this was completely awesome.

Keep up the great work!

God Bless
ScribeofHeroes
ffaforlife chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Adorable! I love that he's talking to his daughter about the stars, and how he couldn't handle a second Alambiel! :)
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
ok, everyone on three. One... Two... Three... AWWWWWWWW! :D
adorable chapter and a great surprise to find in my email :)