Reviews for To Love-Familiar
Lashamore chapter 25 . 11/1/2017
Did not enjoy this very much. It felt like an exact copy of the anime. Rito acts just like Saito with no differences. The story is a nice read to pass the time, but doesn’t do anything special. After a while I just pretended it said Saito every time Rito was mentioned instead.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
I hope you don't mistaken Tabitha for Yami because they are opposite in every way because Yami has a lot of blood in her hands both have had tough lives but Yami was far worse.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
You are wrong about Lala's committment to Rito she still wants to marry him, and Rito is considered by Lala's father to be the next line to the Throne so the engagement is not off, and I really despise Haruna.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Kirke is extremely aggressive far more than Momo and a few of the girls from Rito's world he can't handle a woman like this because unlike those girls she is very experienced in sexual matters it has been said that she has slept with many students.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
I want to ask does Rito have the same Rune as Saito because it could solve his problems as a whole as a Main character because anyone having such a Rune can use any weapon with godlike skill, and can stand on his own.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
I hope Rito accepts the duel it is a important part of the story, and he can't be acting like a chicken most of the time because Saito accepted this without any problems, and if Rito has the same runes of Saito he can take of this with no problem.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
I don't know why he is acting so dumb in this world because all he has to do is look at the moons to figure out that he isn't anywhere on Earth because there are two moons on this world.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
This is really bad for Rito because all the girls in the series are easily handled by him but Louise is very harsh and strict he is going to be broken soon.

He is going to be treated worse than Saito who was a pushover with the dominant personality of Louise because Rito is a pansy when it comes to women, and he can't seem to make up his mind on whom he likes.
EMIYA KURO chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
its void day not Hollows day.
Bankaitensazanguetsu chapter 25 . 5/22/2017
anxious for the next chapter
nburr16 chapter 25 . 5/16/2017
This should reealy get Finished I hate it when storys remain incomplete
AnimeGirl chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I hope you make more! w
dragonrider goku chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
This has been fun so far. I'm a bit disappointed it stuck so similarly to the original FoZ, but I suppose Rito isn't anything other than a personality change. Either way with the TLR cast now here I expect shenanigans. I eagerly await the next chapter
RPG247 chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
This is disgusting. I read up tp this because the writing was half decent and I had not read a crossover of these two series. This chapter, however, throws FoZ out the window and destroys Tabitha's characterization. Maybe it fits within To Love Ru - I don't know, it's been a long time since I saw that - but I wouldn't call the result a happy medium for a crossover. Also, I highly suspect an odd translation for FoZ, because there have been odd words that are not in the standard I've seen, such as "hollow" instead of the standard "void". While not technically wrong, it makes the story harder to read
Sai Hakusho chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
Please do another chapter your fanfiction is awesome