Reviews for The Penny Blossom Recalibration
Kamimoons chapter 17 . 9/9
While its probably not true I got it in my head that Sheldon's older brother is the dad, and Peter has the same smart qurik as sheldon
PoisonButterfly13 chapter 17 . 4/28
who was peter's father i would love to know

thanks
carita
mikanMD chapter 17 . 11/19/2019
Thank you so much for writing this dear author! Such a great story
mikanMD chapter 13 . 11/19/2019
If they still friends after this...
mikanMD chapter 11 . 11/19/2019
Yassss!
mikanMD chapter 8 . 11/19/2019
Bernadette will get two cookie points from me :))
mikanMD chapter 5 . 11/19/2019
This is why Shenny freedom!
mikanMD chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
Ugghh I think what Penny meant was “someone has to go”... and I think our 12-year old Peter will agree with me xD
SarahTaylorTam chapter 17 . 7/12/2019
great story
bethfekete chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
*snort* just read the a/n at the end of the first chap. I think we're gonna be good friends
squint at heart chapter 17 . 3/16/2019
God I love reading all your stories, my friends get tired of me ranting about how horrible Leonard is. The only thing that would make this story better is if Amy and Leonard went to jail for kidnapping and child endangerment. There certainly is grounds for it and I'd love to see a jury's reaction to their snide uncaring selves.
redstickbonbon chapter 14 . 2/10/2019
Amy should be arrested for child endangerment. And then watch that university research job go bye-bye...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2019
Maybe I'm just not getting it but "coda " can you give me more of a clue or just out right tell me because honey I'm not getting it and it's driving me crazy ... Please I want to know so bad ! I love the story btw it was lovely it took me on a very beautiful and emotional roller coaster I enjoyed it
countrygirl21 chapter 11 . 1/7/2019
Oh my God! Was Leonard dropped on his head as a child?! Because he has to be crazy as hell to think Penny would ever be okay with a stranger taking her son. If this was the reverse not a chance would Leonard be okay with sending his child off with a person he hadn't seen in years and knows next to nothing about them.
Good for Peter standing up for her, cause it's clear his almost step-dad doesn't have his or his mother's best interest at heart. He's too busy thinking about how he can get the boy out of the way so he can go back to getting laid on a regular basis.
He wants kids of his own-well a lot of parents will tell you to kiss a regular sex life goodbye once kids enter the picture so that should tell him where his priorities lay-kids or sex.

Why is he so surprised she broke things off? He went behind her back and tried to send her child away without talking to her about it. Then expect her to be okay with it and go on with her life. There are some things that are just unforgivable and that would be one of them. He would be lucky if she even wanted to remain friends with him.

I'm sorry if this is a little much. But Leonard just tees me off here...there are people out there that would love nothing more than to have a child-but for one reason or another it's not in the cards for them. And here he is throwing his child away. I know he isn't his biologically, but if they had gotten married-that would have made Peter his son as well. I guess he's more like his mama than he realized.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
I would like to read a story like this one but with Sheldon been the dad