Reviews for Phantom Rider
MoonDot chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
I'm touched, that's all I could say after reading it all.
Catching Rain chapter 12 . 2/17/2007
That was a wonderful story. It litterally made me cry that Team Rocket forced poor Pikachu to evolve. ;( I'm glad that I read this story.
Terra chapter 11 . 7/3/2004
...you're evil.
Terra chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
GO LANCE GO!
Fimbulvetr chapter 12 . 9/13/2003
Wow.. Just.. wow. This has got to be the best Pokemon story I've read in _quite_ a while. Shame the traitor was Lance, though T_T Really liked him.
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I absolutely love this fic. Best Pokemon one I've ever read. The ending rocks. You almost had me crying there at the end. I wish I could write good endings for my ficcys. All my endings are really lame. Great job, Heath 9!
Mr. Shishio chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
You should try to change this so it's origianl fiction instead of a fan fic and get it published! I would buy it! That is the best fan fic I have ever read! Awesome! I liked the ending, even though it was kind-of sad... You're a really great writer! This deserves to be published!
Mr. Shishio chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
Have you been watching YGO lately, because Lance sounds like a duelist. "Do not underestimate the power of my dragons!" Now add "Blue eyes white dragon, WHITE LIGHTNING ATTACK!" and there you have it. Yu-Gi-Oh!
Mr. Shishio chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
oh! Crepy! I like the dramatic-ness! You should read my pokemon fan fic. It's not nearly as good as this, but it's okay...
Mr. Shishio chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Actually, having beaten pkmn Gold Version several times, I wasn't that shocked... Oh well.
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Really good! But you know Arcanine is six feet tall, right?
Sawadoll chapter 12 . 7/25/2003
hey guess wat? i love the story so much i printed out the whole thing for my scrap book of charinite thing as great how u created a pokemon all by ur self! o by the way chopstick mafia GET A LIFE U DO NOT NO WAT GOOD WRITING IS EVEN IF IT WAS TATOOED TO UR ASS!SO DO NOT FLAME HEATH WEN SHE DID A REALLY GREAT JOB! IF I HAD TO PIK OUT THE TOP 10 STORIES I WOULD PIK The Phantom Rider AS #1 AND I AM NOT LYING!SO SHUT THE F- UP CHOPMAFIA AND ANY 1 WHO WANTS RO FLAME HEATH OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE ASSES U R AND BEAT UR F-EN ASSES ALL THE WAY FROM OHIO TO CHINA U ASS HOLES!
Sawadoll chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
hey heath ty ty cos u used my 1st name so i thank you!sara is my name
chopstick mafia chapter 12 . 3/25/2003
this is so goddam stupid. you lazy dumbass. I just about kill over in boredom. Just reading this made me want to set myself on fire.

YOU SUCK Bwahaha-Ga.

POKEMON! Get a life. Stop playing with those stupid plasic cards you call your life and get a friggin job. Its just horrible- like... "a ghost in the night." Anywho it was fun flaming your dumbass story. KISS MY ASS AND GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN! AH hahahahahh!
Book Worm 4.0 chapter 12 . 3/12/2003
This was good. Write more pokemon stories!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »