Reviews for Define 'Love'
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
O.o Does Yuugi... have two personalities?

Besides the pharaoh, I mean. Sometimes he seems so cute and innocent, and the next... he's using words like 'fuck each other' and 'dragging them to the Shadow Realm'. It kinda scares me. O.o

Other than that, really good! _

*love you*
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was great and funny
KitsuneChan8888888 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hee, that was so cute and so very Yuugi-like! I love deep fics like that.
GalWivAGunblade chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
luv me!

nice story.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Very interesting, and deep. I liked it though! *grins* Oh that's what I meant to say in my other review, I think it was for your 138th fic, I typed I liked you, but it was suppose ta read I liked it. It was one of those moments where your mind kinda drifts but you keep doing whatever it was you were before without thinking. I hit enter and was like, did that just say 'you' and not 'it'? lol Anyways this was a great fic. It was very deep, and I loved the ending. You have a marvlous style! *grins* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Aw ... Seto and Jounouchi are so cute. Yugi/Anzu isn't really my thing, but maybe I've just been brainwashed into hating her by the stupid dub. XP Anyway, very interesting. And poor Seto. Jaa ne.
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
“And dammit, if they screw this up, I'm dragging them both to the Shadow Realm until they kiss and make up! Or out.”

Some good points in this fic, if not just this one sentence. Yuugi is exactly like that.

The only thing I would change is that . . . well, Yami-no-Yuugi/Kaiba is my favourite couple, and I know you haven’t written it much, if ever, but I just love it. I mean, look at all the Japanese doujinshi!

Great fic overall, anyway.
Nanashio chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
*blinks a few times* hm. yes *nods* Yugi is very. uh, desirable, ne? *hugs Yugi* I love him, so much! the cutie! _ anyways, I like this, it's written really well. I just figured I should take a look at this *nods* yep yep, and I liked. *hands over an apple* umm. yeah, best I could do v.v() ah well _ ttfn *hops away*
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I really liked this one; quite a nice, refreshing little read.
Kitten Fang chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
So cute! _ Okay, so I AM obsessed with all things kawaii, is that a crime? You're a great writer, and this fic is, well, different from the usual Yu-Gi-Oh! fics. It's good, mind you, but different. A refreshing change of pace.

Great, I did it again. I'm sounding like a college professor AGAIN! Gr! *Ahem* Anyway, super cute, I loved the ending. Keep up the good work!
Kin-chan Pandun chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Aww, SO CUTE!
Carbohydrate 21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
AAAAHHHHH! "I'm dragging them both to the Shadow Realm until they kiss and make up! Or out." he he he. Not usually a shounen ai fan but... ahhhhhh! My poor innocent mind! You've turned me to the dark side!
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Ooo! i ove it soooooooo much! Youre storys alwase make me smile! *grins* Write another one! Sorry no long review today. One to many shots. _-_
that is secret chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Another cute last line. You say you don't do a lot of introspective thinking, but I suspect you do more than you think you do. _ And I'm getting kicked offline, so buh-bye! :)
Rogue Agent chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Wow, good story! Love the 'reflecting narrator" POV. Wait, scratch that, love the entire story!Plz write more!