Reviews for Sleep Provides
I loved this story! Amazing writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
This was very sweet! :) I'm glad I read it - and glad you wrote it. I think you captured the characters well, and the story moved at a nice pace. Great work!
Leylon chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
It was really beautiful and sweet story- thank u for it ;)
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is a brilliant, beautiful story. Ellie's progression here - from depression to bitterness to distrust to relief and hope - was so delicately done, and so believable.

And I don't know why, but the bit of awkwardness and defiance between Becca and Ellie respectively was one of the standout scenes for me. It was so small an interchange, but so in character and realistic.

I loved every bit of this.
ak chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Good story, thank you for writing. Your writing is really vivid and easy to picture - you've got a gift there.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
One of the best fics I've ever read (and I read A LOT). Pleeease continue the story or write more Broadchurch fics! You are super talented! !
molly chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Very definitely one of the best fanfics I have ever read. PLEEEEEASE CONTINUE! You're like super talented, so use that talent!
sightofthestars chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I think **I** need heart surgery after that. What a stunningly beautiful story! I loved every second of it, and I can assure you that I'll be reading it again. This was excellent, and I very much hope that you will write Alec and Ellie again some time. Thank you for sharing!
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
One of those stories you sit and devour in one go. Lovely to read, sad to finish.
Irene chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
That was adorable. After season 2, I really wish something will happen between them. I hope you will write more on the topic.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
OMG how did I never come across this story! I have been looking for THIS since the moment I finished Broadchurch S1 and immediately blew through every fanfic on this site. This is so amazing. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. It's so well-written, seriously your writing is so beautiful and Ellie and Alec are exactly as I pictured them. I love how Alec gradually draws her out of her funk, how she falls asleep on him, and then he kisses her half-asleep, and then later awkwardly comes onto her at the Traders. And then he tells her he came back for her and hands her his credit card and they make out painting and he's so sweet with Fred and she finally gets some sleep with him and he's going to stick around. I love this so much. Thank you for writing it. I wish I had found it like a year and a half ago! I honestly hope you write more of this pairing because this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Brilliant! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Lovely! Took ages to read but I loved it!
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
YA! It's posted for the world to read! Even after two years this story, and your writing is thoughtfully descriptive and as touching as ever. Can't wait for your foray into the world of Dr. Who!