Reviews for Bottom of the River
WickedlyMinx chapter 73 . 7/21/2016
I have a question, is she a regular vampire or just like he is? The ending confused me but I'm so glad you're doing more and she's not dead.
Adela chapter 72 . 7/21/2016
WickedlyMinx chapter 72 . 7/21/2016
I can't tell if this is the end or not lol
Anna.B chapter 71 . 7/15/2016
This is an amazing story! the plot is well written and it fits/ flows nicely. Love the main character and how she fits into the Originals narrative. I think this chapter was my favourite, I love that she interacted with Klaus on her own and it wasn't antagonistic. Loved the reference to Caroline and them hiding together plus her reveal about the serum, its amazing that she feels some loyalty to the Mikaelsons, I wonder if Marcel will punish her for it, can't wait to see his reaction in the next chapter, also Elijah's and the others, they have not exactly trusted her since being in New Orleans. It might be wishful thinking but I can't help wishing she would have a romance with one of the brothers, particularly from this chapter, with Klaus since Marcel will turn into a super vamp. I love how you've adapted the plot and had them aware of Marcel with the serum, I wonder what Klaus will do and it seemed like he truly cared for Violet and I always wondered if she didn't tell him would Elijah kill her like he does to Marcel? I am hoping for some romance between her and Klaus, I like the relationships that build up over time but regardless this story is amazing and I hope Violet gets credit for what she has done to save the siblings. Amazing chapter, update soon.
Adela chapter 68 . 6/16/2016
WickedlyMinx chapter 65 . 6/1/2016
If you save Davina I think I might cry I love her so much lol.
WickedlyMinx chapter 64 . 5/29/2016
I need the next chapter, I am so ready for it. I need to read what happens to her :o
Adela chapter 63 . 5/19/2016
Well their are bad people I hope someone would stop them
Guest chapter 35 . 4/9/2016
Kaleb is spelled with a K, not a C.
adela chapter 55 . 3/28/2016
adela chapter 54 . 3/19/2016
Love it i can not wait for next chapter and more to come on this book
adela chapter 53 . 3/10/2016
Love it i can not wait for next chapter and more to come on this book et
Roheline chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
I love your portrayal of vampirism - Violet's hunger and Klaus' lack of second thoughts. It's what predators should be.
adela chapter 41 . 1/2/2016
Love it i can not wait for next chapter and more to come on this book
Gabriel Novak chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
Great story mate. And Merry Christmas 8)