Reviews for Destiny's Path
HollyWalnut13557 chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
Great story. It was solid all the way though. Not a part in the story was slow or boring. You did a really great job.
livebyinsanity chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
A good solid story. I liked it!
Separ chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
Very nice story!
AvidReaderBz chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
really great story, it should be more popular. well done :)

bz x
JenniVu chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A DRAMIONE FIC! But I don't mind the Harry and Hermione thing.
JenniVu chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Mrs. Figg is a squib...
JenniVu chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I didn't know that teachers were on the train with them. I always thought they were already at school.
Materia-Blade chapter 19 . 8/23/2007
*blinks*

Wow. A girl author. A 'my-age' girl author who is better than me.

Sad as this is, that's a first. Granted it's in the Harry Potter Section and I'm usually not around here but hey.

It's pretty obvious that skill beyond skill was implimented here. I knew before I even clicked your profile that there would be at least five other stories and if i'd had someone to bet with, i'd have put money on you having at least two other stories of over fifty thousand words if not more.

Needless to say I would have won that bet.

Incredible story. I was beyond impressed.

And curious. You like Animorphs. I haven't looked at animorphs in so long I'd hardly remembered the stories still exist but dang it i got all the way up to book 39 or so and had a fun time readin' em! Heh heh. I actually might pull one out and give it a read for kicks and giggles.

Anawho. It's been great fun and I'll more than likely be looking into your "Tears of the Phoenix" later. (if I haven't allready. That name sounds dreadfully familiar..)

Unfortunately can't do that now. School tomorrow and big efforts to put forth on calc. (Sigh... Math Major. I'm a retard.) But at any rate! I'll be around! Thank you for a wonderful piece of entertainment and enjoyment! I was enthralled.
pstibbons chapter 19 . 5/10/2007
Hell yeah :P You bet your left buttock I liked it!
pstibbons chapter 18 . 5/10/2007
There's a second fic?
pstibbons chapter 17 . 5/10/2007
Good ending. I think Draco paid his dues - but the minimum price was his own death.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
Very nice fic this.
pstibbons chapter 12 . 5/10/2007
Very nice chapter. How many people were killed by the cavein?

And where the fcuk is dumbledore?
pstibbons chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
Why do I get the feeling the boy may not be Draco?
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Glad arry is kinda on board