Reviews for Mugglefied
:-)
Deathcrow chapter 5 . 4/11
And here we go, Hermione is a meek isolated flower, who's weak and needs help. This is such a cop-out.
Deathcrow chapter 2 . 4/11
It seems ridiculously convenient that Hermione lives right next door to him. That's so unlikely.

Oh and as in all Dramione fics Hermione is not even a little bit vengeful or carrying a grudge. It's extremely OOC.
nnska chapter 22 . 4/9
Keep writing :-) always :-)
nnska chapter 8 . 4/8
Your stories are captivating.
I love this! I read one of your other stories and I think you’re an amazing writer! Keep it up :)
orlando switch chapter 58 . 3/30
Still think this went very well despite the obvious tension of both parties. And it's clever of Hermione to ask Narcissa's assistance, that could be a win-win. It seems they are all moving forwards.
kpomeroy chapter 58 . 3/26
Its so strange being here now when I started reading it on chapter 8. Not like I skipped to that chap but from there to get to this amount of development and it being this long! I feel like my opinion on fanfics has changed right along with the characters. So thank you for making this story and getting me into fanfics
I love this story so so much!
scabiorgirl chapter 8 . 3/25
I laughed so much when Draco burned his shirt.
Mmlefay chapter 58 . 3/24
Hooray! So excited too see this story all tied up.
riversgirl75 chapter 58 . 3/21
Thanks for the update! I do enjoy this story! I think when it’s finished I’ll have to read it all over again for continuity. I look forward to that!
sunshine.katz chapter 58 . 3/21
Glad that Narcissa has made overtures of friendship and that Lucius was on their side. (Also in the previous chapter, I completely agree with Draco that a modern bathroom is a necessity!) Thanks for updating!
Serpent91 chapter 58 . 3/19
Well written indeed !
kellogglikethecereal chapter 58 . 3/19
Wow great update! I’ve reread this twice now it’s so good!
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »