Reviews for Dragon
Rougecharmer92 chapter 13 . 4/3
I love the way you finish and end the chapters with your author notes just as much as I’m lurking this story!
StevenBodner chapter 30 . 2/1/2018
What a chase! The drama of it all. First the two trusting brothers unknowingly battle each other, then, Bolin is put in a moral dilemma. This story does not disappoint.
Akat chapter 30 . 1/28/2018
Whoooooohooo! It's back!
I almost didn't believe mako would ask bolin to look the other way
THEN i almost didn't believe bolin wouldn't do it
THEN i-
*faints*
This fic is wonderful! You pushed the envelope w/o belying disbelief! Such a good, I'm so glad this story is back!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/27/2018
Hey Emmy,
I'm still very much interested in this story - Legend of Korra may no longer be a part of my life, but I still check every so often for new chapters. Dragon came at a time when I needed it most and I owe it to you to see it through until the end.

Anyway, this was a good if heartbreaking chapter - in a way, Bolin's situation was a bit like Mako's when he was forced to choose between informing Raiko and supporting Korra (and we all know how that went). But even if Mako's been taken into custody by the Fire Nation army, the Senshi is the real problem. Will it be that only Mako will be able to defeat them?

Can't wait for the next chapter and well done :)
Elmund9 chapter 30 . 1/28/2018
I always found Bolin's love towards his brother pretty low in the scale. So it's kind of sad that I find his hesitation towards helping his brother believable.

I mean, helping Korra initiate a war? Ditto. Being best pals with the dude that framed his brother? Yep. That's Bolin. He ended up helping Mako, but he was willing to betray Kuvira for less than brotherhood, so not big deal.

I'm liking Heng. He did good.

I will be looking forward next chapter.
Eric the Looney chapter 30 . 1/27/2018
this chapter reminds me of a line from Star trek 6. "if it came down to betraying my friends and and betraying my country, I always hoped I'd have the guts to betray my country."

and it seems that things are definitely converging. because all the players, all the stories, all the running and hiding and consequences are about to drop. I can feel it.

what I am curious about is how the United forces knew that meyong was the one who was holding onto mako. was it a family profile sort of thing? an informant? how did they know where to look?

whatever the case, then the chase began anew. and this time, it's bolin who's on his tail. with an action scene. through buildings and bolin doing the lava bender thing. and that's when the confrontation happened. the brothers being forced to confront, confirm, and ask for mercy. indeed, I liked your direct parallel between peacekeepers and this moment. order vs friends. a soldier and his family. the shift between fudging things and right/wrong.

and these things have a cost. in this case, a friend. though given how you stated that bolin didn't look at the captured face screams, "You Idiots! this is not him. You captured his stunt double."

whatever the case, the senshi are still coming, and the final battle is closing in.
CrazyPhenom chapter 30 . 1/27/2018
I get the feeling that the captured man is not Mako. Unless you decided to pull a Coen bros.
Elmund9 chapter 29 . 1/22/2018
It was nice that Mako Grandpa loved him as he did, but I wonder about how wise his words were, normally he would try for Mako to stay and live peacefully. But perhaps he saw how much Mako loved Korra and wanted him happy?

I will be looking forward next chapter :-)
Elmund9 chapter 28 . 1/22/2018
Long time not reading anything Lok related, but I remember liking this fic so decided to read the new chapters.

The writing has a nice flow and I liked Kuvira, her attitude and will was the best part of it. She would do what she did again given the chance!

... Asami, Asami, Asami, tbh, I'm quite disappointed about how bland she is. But, I think she was like that in the show too? So good characterization.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2017
Like it can you do another but mako turns to a real DRAGON because they make a experienment with mako and Avatar korra has to saved him before it is to late. Please please. Thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2017
Can you try to write a story about mako who turns to a real DRAGON and avatar korra has to saved him.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 29 . 11/11/2017
Well done Mako fic is very much appreciated. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2017
I love the story! Please continue!
CrazyPhenom chapter 29 . 10/18/2017
Heh, you are not at GOT level yet. 7,8 / 10 not enough blood.
CrazyPhenom chapter 28 . 10/16/2017
I dont think a sympathetic/friendly/warm/honest interaction between characters is shipping territory. Thats how get people who ship Dean and Sam Winchester. Dont worry too much about that ship or this one.