Reviews for Studying With the Enemy
Uneasyknave1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Isn’t a light side inquisitor name Darth Imperius? Or does this one do dark side choices primarily?
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
"Is it working?"

You need to stop writing drabbles and give me a full novel! MOAR! There must be moar! Get to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Well, this was adorable. I liked the fact that these two shouldn't be friends, technically, but they were both too curious and too unconventional *not* to be, if that makes sense. I'm almost sad that these aren't technically "canon" characters, because I'd love to read like a million fics about nerdy tea-appreciating people on opposite sides of a war.
Ioialoha chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
OK, the 'zie' is confusing me. Otherwise, I could totally dig this friendship.
ThisSith chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Interesting though actually knowledge of the first dark side users could show basic s forgotten that could empower and hone the technique s of those of the dark side who seek that wisdom or knowledge so yeah anyway nice fic.
Carindhia chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
The inquisitor had so much personality in this dialogue. I'd love to see more of these two. :D
Anchev chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
A light sided Sith and a pragmatic Jedi should be much closer to each other than to their respective order, I can imagine that they get along well.

What about these pronouns, are they used for a person who doesn't identify with either gender? I'm not an English native speaker and I've never read that before.