Reviews for Trials and Forthcomings
Alex chapter 22 . 11/17
Wow. That was an incredible series of events! Suna has fallen, Fu is dead, and Gaara is 'dead'. Time for payback!
MrBright01 chapter 22 . 8/6
An interesting read so far. This story has handled the deaths of major characters well, and this and its prequil managed to avoid any sort of bashing. Each member of Team 7 changed in a manner consistant with the story, and not unreasonably. A little power creep happened with Naruto, but nothing excessive or unreasonable. All in all, well done.

One thing of note is that this story keeps using the term "amber" to describe blood. Amber is a color between orange and yellow. The error happens a few times, mostly in the middle sections (sorry, it's been a few days of off and on reading, so can't pinpoint the exact chapters, but I know one was from when Hidan killed the triplets a couple chapters back, specifically the head wound.)
knightcliffe chapter 22 . 7/25
Dan I did not see all this coming. You guys are just killing people off left and right and raising the stakes higher and higher. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gako959 chapter 22 . 7/19
Great story, one recomendation is that when naruto turns into biju-mode let him be normal kurama not the golden cloak, let the golden one be the combination of sage-mode and biju-mode, that way the red one will never be missed and the golden one will be even more unique.
Trace Reading chapter 18 . 7/17
y'all keep writing Kakuzu wrong. Y'all also wrote seized where you were supposed to use ceased.
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 7/4
Thanks for the chapter.
Leaf Ranger chapter 22 . 7/4
No real comment. *shrugs* sorry.
Wait, I am confused! How will Gaara and Shukaku get a second chance!? What will the Akasutki do with Gaara's body!?
Callian31 chapter 22 . 7/4
I... I have absolutely no idea what to say.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 22 . 7/4
Well, at least Gaara isn't technically dead, just mostly dead.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
guest chapter 22 . 7/4
great chapter
Ander Arias chapter 22 . 7/4
A pretty shot chapter, but on the bright side, you guys didn't take another six months to update. Kudos to that.

And hey, Gaara might still live! That was a nice surprise. I hope you aren't doing this to get our hopes up and then have Gaara killed nevertheless. Still, it was a good development.

The interactions between Shikamaru and Temari were cute. And good to see that Hiruzen isn't taking advantage of their allies' predicament in order to extort them.

BTW, I need to point out that Tobirama died fighting against Kumo ninja. The man who sacrificed himself fighting the Seven Swordsmen was Maito Dai, Gai's father, while opening the eight gates. You should edit that.

Anyway, cool chapter. Can't wait to see the next one.
marquis.shax chapter 22 . 7/4
one minor mistake it was the Kinkaku force from Kumo that killed the Nidaime not the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
Q-A the Authoress chapter 21 . 6/21
How sad. So sad.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
WHAT THE FUCK!? Gaara permanently dies!?