Reviews for See You Soon
lovebooksdork5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
No! So good! I love it! It literally made me cry!
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Omg the feels are incredible in this! I love it!
IndianaRose chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Well, I've wept until I am now tired. Your story pulled, then broke, all of my heartstrings. I always knew that Raph and Mikey had a special bond. Glad to see that I was right about that, and the way you wrote from Raph's POV left a gentle glow in my heart that will remain with me for some time to come. The little touches of the comic book opening to the last page "You'll see me again. You can count on it" and the missing gyoza when Raphael awakened - those things warm a heart with hope and healing. I defy anyone to read this and not be touched in a deep way. Masterfully done and memorable to those lucky enough to find this treasured read.
Iship3it chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Ok, one more review. WHYYYYY? Noooo! I should have been there to protect him! Then Mikey would be safe and my Raph wouldn't be so sad! Ugh! *sniff!* ok, I'll leave u alone for now.
Butler's Asssssss chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I LOVE THUS STORYYYY! IT MADE MEH CRY!
TNX!
SilverExorcist405 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Ok, I feel obligated to tell you why I reviewed this story, because in all honesty I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. Alright, so I guess I should start with why I even read the story! I'm not a big person for character death fics- in fact, I actually really don't like them. But the thing was, I was cruising through some tmnt fanfiction because I wanted to read a Mikey and Raph story (I love those types of stories!) Anyway, I was going through the stories when I saw this one. I'd seen it before, but I'd gathered from the summary that Mikey was dead. That had been a major put off for me, so I'd ignored it. Now though, I really don't know why, I just clicked on it, thinking, "Hey, it's written by Gwydion. It has to be written well. I've got nothing to lose, the worst it'll do is make me sad." So yeah, I clicked on it and started reading. So I'm reading this fanfiction, and suddenly I start to see double. The thing is, my grandfather died a year ago, and the anniversary of, well, was just a few days ago. I hadn't been there for him, you know…when it happened, and my entire family all went up to meet at his grave, next to my grandmothers. And so, I'm reading your fanfiction, and Raph's walking up to Mikey's grave, and I feel this tear slip past my guard, because sometime at the beginning of reading this thing I had promised myself I wouldn't get emotional- I mean, it's just a story, I'd told myself. So yeah, then Raph starts talking to Mikey about how he wasn't there for him, and I get this stab in my chest right where my heart was supposed to be. I keep reading, and the scene with the breeze happens, and suddenly I can't take it anymore and I'm sobbing so hard and crying because suddenly I'm not there with Mikey and Raph anymore. I'm at my grandparent's grave. But I keep reading. And I swear, I was smiling so hard at the end. I really was. I was smiling and these big, silent, pearly tears were tracing my cheeks and my mouth tasted like salt because a few had made it through my grinning. I read it again. Then I read it again. I actually read it at least five times. I'm sorry for this super long review, and I know that it was totally sappy, but I honestly just couldn't not tell you how inexplicably beautiful that story was. I've read some of your stuff before, but I swear I don't think I've ever been touched so deeply by any kind of writing- fanfiction or published, bought and sold book- that has had made such a deep impression on me. I had no idea what I had done when I clicked that story, and I've never regretted not reading a story sooner ever before in my life. I then proceeded to get mad because this story only had 18 reviews, when in reality it should have thousands. So, I decided to review. Everything was just so, so…I'm sorry. I'll end this really long review. Anyway, I just really needed to tell you that today, of all days, you really impacted somebody with a couple of words and the internet. Can't wait for more stories! (raph and mikey please?)
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
that was good... i had tears welling up... it always makes me sad to read about one of the turtles dying... or about one who has died. your a really good writer... keep up the good work.
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Oh crud, that made me cry. So perfectly Raphael...I really cannot even word how beautiful and sad this was. Super job. The more one-shots you write, the better you get. Keep it up!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
*sob*! Beautiful!
Diporae chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Oh my gosh... I am so glad you commented on my stuff so that I could find my way to your work! You are an amazing author! Not only is it well written (I know we both appreciate good grammar ;)), but it was truly touching. I could really feel the hollowness that comes with grief accompanied by that tiny flicker of hope that when we lose something, we always gain something even if it's not in the way we expect. You captured that dynamic complexity, which is no easy feat - so bravo! I'm super excited to read your other stuff/see what else you publish in the future! D
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Well you've done it. I was totally apprehensive with the title and summary with this one. You have managed to move me close to tears before, no stranger to that, but this one. This one takes the cake. If I was by myself while reading this I most definitely would have been balling my eyes out. This was so touching and sentimental, and just heart wrenching. First Mikey is dead. That's always terribly sad. But the way you wrote this. Mikey being gone for over a year, Raph not dealing with it well and only now visiting his grave after the anniversary. Oh my gosh. Raph was so in character but you're a;ways spot on with that. The anguish when he was crying over the grave killed me. And the comic book, perfect. Everything was perfect. Even though this was heart breaking and sad, by the time I had gotten to the end of it, I was smiling. You made it all okay somehow and I can't even explain it. I guess it was the fact that Raphael finally somewhat came to terms with his death and in a way was comforted. Glad this one wouldn't go unwritten. :)
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow...that hurt. Like, really bad, yet it was such a touching moment. Excellent job, now i shall go cry the tears that you caused me to have.
TJHECTOR chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Why didn't I follow you? WHY DIDNT I FOLLOW YOU? I totally miss this when it came out! Anyway, I love this. I always love Mikey and Raph's bond. And the thought of Raph losing Mikey is just unbearable. The comic book part is sweet, and the part Raph showing offending pages to the tombstone, too lol.
I'm so looking forward to your longer story. That will be definitely great! I hope it will focus on Raphie and Mikey too :p.
Silver Star Pack chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
WHY DOES EVERYBODY KILL OFF MIKEY! WHY MIKEY, WWWHHHHHHYYYYY! We *sob* love you *sob* so much...
Mikey: IT'S OK I'M RIGHT HERE!
Me: DON'T EVER SCARY ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! *dives into his arm and cries*
Me: *Mumbe*
Mikey: She said that you did really good writing this. and also wondered why noboby kills off Leo... HEY!
Me: Can we hang out?
Mikey: course! ooh are those comics!
Me: *thinks 'can i keep him? better clean the closet*
LOVED IT! Even though it was really sad. *whispers* thanks for helping me meet Mikey! I'm in fangirl heaven!
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
The feels it was so sweet and who doesn't love Mikey raph broke moments