Reviews for To Let Go Of Love
SonicMax chapter 35 . 9/26/2017
I really enjoyed this are you gonna continue this?
L3gendaryUmbraFan991 chapter 35 . 9/23/2017
Ello! I am Dr pickle , I like trains.
123booilove chapter 35 . 3/15/2017
Hey Piper! I would just like to say Thank You. Thank you so much for this amazing story that always keeps me on my toes. This story is so amazing. I can't put in words how awesome this story is. I don't see how anyone can hate on it.
When I read, I don't cry. Like,ever. This book as well as FFTGOF has made me cry multiple times. You creative spirit and imagination is amazing beyond compare. If you wanted to, you could make this book into a fully published novel. I believe this for two reasons. One, the plot. It's do amazing and complex and I have seen not ONE plot whole during the whole 79 chapters(Combining the two stories) You also have developed amazing characters that are extremely developed and have amazing relationships with each other. By the way, I totally shop Danny and Robin in this story. I call it... DOBIN! XD lame I know, but I think they totally work together. Of course, I totally also ship Diz, but that was when I still though Liz was dead so...
Anyway, not only is your plot amazing,but the way you write it is amazing. You have this way of putting down words and making them into complex emotions and amazing discussions.
I know you'll probably never read this, but for anyone who does, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do and can find the beauty in it. Whenever I think the name of either two stories, I get this warm feeling in my heart.
I am proud to say that I am a fan of Falling for the Ghost of you. And thank you, Piper, for giving me this joy to read.
Marines 94 chapter 35 . 1/5/2017
Omg I'm not normally the type to write a review,bit this story has had me so excited and wierd. I cannot wait for the next book, I haven't read something so good since Harry potter, is Liz really back, ... I have so many questions that I want to ask,but don't know where to start.
Shattersoul chapter 35 . 12/14/2016
I just finished reading, and I have to say, I loved the two stories. The OC was relate-able, human, and fit in fine with minimal issues. The story was captivating, and it managed to keep me awake till 5:00 in the morning several times.

However, my main gripe, was the ending.

The ending, while bittersweet, beautiful, and great for a sequel, FEELS RUSHED.

Chapters 33-34 deal with the complete destruction/degradation of the Ghost Zone. However, nothing in chapter 35 even acknowledges this, only bringing back Liz.

It feels sorta like the entirety of the "Ghost Zone is Dying" was to kill off Dark Dan and Angel, because those were the last involved pieces of the plot. It almost feels like there's missing chapters.

We DON'T know why the world is messed up. We DON'T know who Patrick was. In fact, Patrick isn't mentioned at all during chapter 35.

It honestly feels like we're missing 5 chapters.

I definitely will be looking forward to the next book, but I can't help but be confused by the unnecessary plot holes/foreshadowing for the way, way, future.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
I really liked FFTGOY and TLGOL. They were awesome. How is the next story going to be called?
I would like to see Raven with more knowledge, like in Teen Titans Go. When are you going to write the next story?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Raven. Definitely Raven.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
StarDanny is great. But I think Danny should feel a little more guilty about beating up BB
DannyPhentom chapter 35 . 10/7/2016
Er meh blob! After like... I don't know... a good year? Of not getting on Fanfiction I completely forgot about this story! I'm so effin sorry! Although it looked like you were slacking off as well -.- Though I can't blame ya, writer's block is a real pain in the arse. But hey! It gave me the chance to read through the first book (and actually cry my eyes out again ;; and then read this one, which was one hell of an emotional roller coaster. But, bravo! This story is great, and CURSE YOU! WE JUST GOT LIZ BACK, DANNY IS HAPPEN, THEN YOU SHOOT HER AGAIN, BUT WITH AMNESIA INSTEAD OF DEATH?! CURSE YOUUUUUUUU! I can't wait for the 3rd book though :3 very excited, great work on both stories, and I love you!
EnigmaProtocol chapter 35 . 10/3/2016
Liz isn't worth it! I just want Danny to be with Raven. *bawls* XD
Darkverger1 chapter 35 . 10/2/2016
Well at first when I got to the end I was like " What? NOOOOOOOO." but then I realized, At least Liz is better off in this ending than in the last one. I mean at least she's alive now. As long as you write another story for this I won't get too bent out of shape. It's good to hear from you again Btw. I was starting to think you were never coming back. I'm glad you're still writing. See ya next story.
TheFallenAce15 chapter 35 . 10/1/2016
I get that you like sadness and shit... but I think this ending was wrong. It feels more like a sudden ending to prepare for a sequel, and in the process you decided to just fudge the ending and make this a build up to the next story. When I saw the word epilogue, I was like "what? This is the climax and resolution? A bunch of souls attacking Danny and then them having no effect on him and somehow not killing him the moment he got Liz? Nuh-uh." Don't get me wrong, I've been following this story for a while and the fact that I've read both completely makes it quite obvious that I enjoy reading this story. It's just that this ending was so downhill, and it made me wonder whether or not there was even a bad guy in this story or if it's like some"New Moon" stuff, with the getting back together being the anticlimactic ending. Just my opinion.

Have fun writing,
TFAce15
Darkverger1 chapter 34 . 5/24/2016
I'm still trying to figure it out, I don't know for sure what's happening, but I can make guesses. I'm guessing that Liz is somehow an entity that is possibly bonded to the ghost zone, or is a poltergeist. Of course it could be that she bonded to Danny like some cosmic state of being and now she is like the force. Hey does that mean Danny is going to be a jedi now? Anyways, thanks for the chapter update, and I hope that your computer works in the future.
Guest of honor chapter 34 . 5/21/2016
Everyone CALM DOWN! CLOCKWORK IS ONLY TAKING A NAP! I REPAT! CLOCKWORK IS ONLY TAKING A CAT NAP! Even time masters need a nap time at some point. And when did Desirae become the next Sybill Trelawney of Hogwarts? Please update soon so we can find out where Loz is and how they're getting her back from where ever she is.
SparkleSeas chapter 34 . 5/23/2016
Liz is probably not coming back, but Danny may get some closure at the end.
What's wrong with clockwork is the thing that killed Dan and Angle probably attacked him too to get him to leave.
No, that was not enough feels for me :P