Reviews for The Boy Next Door
mlw217 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Great Story! Love the way you write!
gaap237 chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
Intense
Sn0wflak3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Just read 1st chapter.. this fic is AWSOME! LOVE. IT.

Do have any suggestions for similar fics/ good Abby fics?
little-linds chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I've been keeping up with "Let the White Doves Sing" and liked your writing style so I decided to check out some of your other fics. I really liked this one. I adored Carby until ER went downhill, but you did an awesome job of capturing the characters and their relationship. I'll review on your JoA fic as well, I just wanted to tell you how much I liked this one!
Moon's Tear chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
Great story! I think you should write more Carby like this. Keep it up!
katie-lou192 chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
I love it! So amazingly well writin!
bene chapter 11 . 12/26/2002
Well, I can only say this : thank you so much for this so great story! It had all the things I like : drama, a little romance, suspence and friendship. Just felling a little sorry that it ended but... I'm sure you'll give us an other one prety soon. thank you again!
Rebecca B Bush chapter 11 . 12/26/2002
Bravo! Bravo!

This story gets 5 stars! I'm only sorry that it's over with.

Thank you for writing it, and for a first fan-fic it was pretty darned good!

Beckie
Jackalina chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
Absolutely wonderful story! You did everything so well and the ending really did tie the whole thing together! Thank you for writing your story.
southernbelle4 chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
Awesome! Realy interesting view on what might have been! Keep up the god work! !)
Ms. Cecily Cardew chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
I loved it loved it loved it! A great story! I'd love to see other stories from you too! Great work and happy holidays!
starbright chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
great ending to a great story. I hope you are going to write more as you are a very good author!
Mary10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Your story is amazing and I think you are an excellent writer. My favorite part of the whole thing though would definately have to be the whole chapter of when Carter comes home and finds Abby on the floor and puts her in bed and they cuddle and whatnot. Fabulous.
Ms. Cecily Cardew chapter 10 . 12/21/2002
Another brilliant chapter! I really like where this story is going so far! I'm really looking forward to more! Keep up the great work!
carby101 chapter 9 . 12/18/2002
WOW! that's the only word that I can think of to describe this, apart from amazing and awesome. Write more soon, it's all well written, in character and just wonderful.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »