Reviews for Tenchi meets The Joker
BlackRoseFire chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Nice that explains a lot.
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Goodie.
Shadir chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
Wow! I had never imagined to introduce the Joker in the world of Tenchi, and I should recognize that it has been brilliant.
Eggman chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
I really like this story :)
NuGuy chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Hi!

I liked the story, it's hard to find a good crossover done right and well. I hope you try to write another one sometime in the future.

Good Luck!
DJ chapter 7 . 12/10/2002
Hey, its me again! I was hoping to make a suggestion to you, and it is is!

Why not make a sequel, in which Tenchi (only Tenchi) ends up in Gotham City and meets up with Harley again. (Both remember each other from this story.) She is delighted to see him again, and soon introduces him to both Catwoman (Selena) and Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley). Both start to fall for him, just like Harley.

Also, Bruce Wayne recognizes Tenchi and invites him and his friends to his mansion so he could have a place to stay and also practice on his sword techniques. Soon, even Barbera (sorry if I misspelled it), aka Batgirl, starts to fall for him. Bruce and Tenchi get along great, but trouble starts to brew.

In Tenchi's world, the girls are wondering on where he is. When they find out on where he is, they go hellbent and try to get him back. In Batman's world, all of the villians, led by Joker (who remembers Tenchi) band together and try to kill both the Dark Knight and Tenchi.

Tenchi, however, does not back down when he encounters some of the villians and takes them down with his Sword Tenchi. This impresses both Batman and Tenchi's admiriers. When Joker heats things up, however, Tenchi summons his Lighthawk Wings and transforms into Prince Tenchi (you know, when he changes into a blue & white outfit).

That is my suggestion. The rest is up to you. Thanks for reading it. I really, really hope you consider my suggestion as a sequel to your already cool story. Keep it up!
DJ chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
Pretty sweet fanfic here! I hope you write a sequel to this, and that Harley gets Tenchi (vice-versa at that as well). That would be sweet to read! Keep it up!
DJ chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
Pretty sweet fanfic here! Keep it up!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 7 . 12/8/2002
That was a good story. It was slightly weird, but I liked how it worked out. Perhaps, a sequel?
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 6 . 12/8/2002
That was a very good chapter. This is really good so far. I like how you mixed two series and made it work out. You portray Harley's emotion very well. Nice job.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
This is still weird but I can't wait for the two to see the others. Nice job.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This is so original, and very weird. Heh, I want to see how you can manage to make this work out.
T'laren chapter 7 . 12/7/2002
Hmm... I hope you'll someday come up with a sequel... or perhaps an epilogue to this awesome fic. Fantastic work!