Reviews for Not My Brother
gee chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
omg that was so good! im usuall an m/z or m/a fan but m/b is so much hotter! hopefully there will be a prequel(s)...*hint, hint
wicked vamp chapter 8 . 5/12/2004
-MaxBen No teeth. Well, they have them...just no pulling.-
-come on, you guys you can screw around later. let's go eat!-
**they ignored her.*
lol omg, your sense of humour is abolutely awesome!
and i tell you this is definitely one of my favourite DA fics! i do love m/b fics and your story is just first class!
bittersweet bitch chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
ooh you don't know how much i'm glad that i found this gorgeous story! seriously why i couldn't find this ealier since i have my normally functional two eyes?
your sense of humour was stunning!
*they ignored her.*
rofl, trust me, i've never ever read any killing ending than that.
you truly rock.
j chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
mwhaha! ur summary did catch my eyes! And loved your story very much
bigwordsaregreat chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
i didn't read the story - yet. i just thought that your summary was so funny. 'No teeth. Well, they have them but...'

LOL
Lady of Manticore chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
this is a great fic, would it be ok if I link to it form the site I'm working on, it isn't up yet...,. but hofully will be soon
bluewings chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
Love it,love it...you've got to write the next chapter soon. the suspense is killing me.
Caderyn chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
wow, Max's getting it on with white! hehehe, i think this is the first fic I read that has both M/B & M/W. Remarkable! Strictly speaking, I'm a M/A. But that kinda makes me a M/B as well and let's face it, there aren't many of those around, so I was so happy to find yours! And though I don't look around for M/W fic, I certainly don't mind it as a subplot (sub-ship?) for M/A or M/B. Anywhoo, just wanna say that this is an excellent fic. I love that Jondy and Zane both know about M/B!
weiss-weiss-baby chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
This is GREAT, I LOVE it...what more is there to say? is max going in to heat? can't wait to find out what that stuff was that they injected into ben..
Riley chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
YAY

no max and white

YAY

max and ben all the way.

let him rescue her.

please please please.

dont make us wait too long, hurry hurry

be the ever busy bee.
leila chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
This story rocks! I can't wait for the next chapter.
S-P chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
Sorry this didn’t show up before. This is the group that now wants Alec and Max fic

Cape Haven

group/cape_haven/
SmartiPants chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
Love your story. Thought you might like to know of a DA writers group that used to be M/L and is now open to M/A. Please join and say you're 18 years old.

Spread the word.
Riley chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
this chapter is really good.

so Max is going into heat, and they made Ben umm I dunno the word, thats sad. Poor ben.

keep it up, can't wait for more.
yippee chapter 5 . 4/24/2003
GOOD QUESTION. How can she do this? You've created quite a dilema for her, and I gotta tell ya I'm anxious to know the answer. Oh and what of that shot? Is it a genetically engineered virus targeted to White's DNA, a way to make the runes come out quicker, a way to lower her temp? I'm dying to know so please please hurry with more.