Reviews for Tabula Rasa
mrwizard70 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Enjoying this, please continue!
Smithrooks chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Whoa. Someone just told me about this fic you wrote; it's tying into Convergence now I see. I really really want Summer to reunite with Ruby and Yang, here's to hoping the government lets her! I love the way you characterized Summer; spending ten years seeing the darker part of Earth would turn anyone jaded and snarky.
Rubin34 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Possibly you can work it in Convergence, that JNPR or RWBY meet her in new york and all her memories comes than back. Not in case its JNPR its just a half trigger remamt a few basic things.
Jk47 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
damn good story keep it up
PurplePitohui chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
can we have an interlude with this kid, tarran parents fusing over unusual hair and eye color, or strength and appetite.
in aliens among us, remnans are base line stronger because of denser bones and mussels, that would make them heavier then they look too. So Rose might look 120 but should be a lot more.
averhan chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
This is a really cool story, and I'd love to see more of it!
ocomfv chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
So far so good. Maybe a RWBY fan will see her family photo and tell her about the show.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Short but sweet. Short's not always bad, especially when you're posting new chapters of stuff as often as you are.

I'm interested to see where this goes. It'll have some overlap with Emergence, but with care it won't be too much. I'm sure you have an idea, but I decided I'd share one direction I thought it could go.
It started when I thought about how Summer's Aura could be recognized as not just luck or parkour. After all, bullets travel too fast to be seen, so you can't really tell if they hit or not, and whatever Semblance Summer has, I can't imagine that it'd activate now when it hadn't before. But you know what does travel slow enough to be seen, and can be stopped by something Summer doesn't need to consciously activate? Knives, clubs, chains. I thought some about the plot being a sort of supernatural mystery, with Summer being supernatural as well being a twist (to everyone except the readers, of course); I'm not sure where exactly to go from there. Of course, the details depend on why and how RWBY and Summer got to Earth, but I can easily see some Valish or Atlesian smuggling group stealing Earth tech and bringing it to Remnant...and being very hard to stop, because they have Aura and they know it.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
I like her. :)
I especially like that she sees the bad parts, and enjoys the fact that she isn't making anyone else more likely to die. But this entire chapter was a happy one for me, so maybe take that sentence with a grain of salt. Or two. :)

Anyway... See ya next chapter! ;)
Masterelite28 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Wait are you going with raven as her daughter or that raven is her husbands ex wife? Otherwise looking forword to more!
The Layman chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Hmm, interesting idea you have here, sir. I say keep it going, Summer as a cop in NYC is strangely fitting, though her dreaming with amnesia seems a bit too Parasite Eve, at least to me. (The only thing I'm not sure of is your interpretation of Raven. It could work, but not without some more pieces to the puzzle.)

I also think it could work as part of the EmergenceVerse, but only in a tangential sense. (I'd love to hear Summer's thoughts on "the bride" or "Anastasia".)
Wei Tzu chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Maybe it's because I have a lot of cynicism myself, but I'm really enjoying this, even with only two chapters having been published. Definitely looking forward to seeing more.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
What are you worried about the realism of, exactly? Emergence is a fanfic where quasi-anime characters with supernatural abilities appear on Earth for no adequately explained (yet?) reason. From the first chapter, I'm seeing a fanfic where one quasi-anime character with supernatural abilities appears on Earth without her memories for no adequately explained (yet?) reason.

If you want to make it an Emergence tie-in, go ahead. I don't see any reason not to, unless you're hoping not to be defined by that one work.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Emergence tie-in? Nice!
The10thDoctor1964 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I would feel a bit happy if this was a tie-in to Emergence! I will definitely support you in this fic when you decide to make it into a series.