Reviews for Punch Drunk
whyisthat chapter 1 . 7/23
Hands down. This is my favorite Pansy. She's badass. She's hot af. She cares so much about her dad. She's so good at reading people. She's HILARIOUS. She offers hot pockets. I LOVE HER. Thank you for bringing this impossible person to life.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 7/1
Entertaining story.
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 1 . 6/5
I loved it! It was amazing.
Sazzle76 chapter 1 . 5/21
Bravo, Thankyou for a great read! : )
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 4/19
This was fantastic.
viv-heart chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
this was so good and funny! the jabs at Lucius are always amazing. Pansy's and Daphne's friendship is perfection! I loved Daph with Blaise and Theo too!and Flint being a weirdo. seriously, all of this waas wow
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This was great! It was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Dreamuero chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I seriously fucking love your stories. The texts never cease to crack me up and the dramione in the background of this one was gold
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I'm not sure WTF did I just read, not even sure I actually wanna know, but it was FUN for sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
This is one of my all time favorites.. Can these people just be real and can I be their friend?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This. This is everything :)
Andante825 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
This is so good - brilliant ear for dialogue and the texts were perfect. And the sex scenes were super hot. Looking forward to reading the second part!
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Probably the only Pansy as main character that I love.
She's hilarious. And I love her chats with Daphne. BFF goals!
Bookishphia chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Sooo.. amazing smut , like, some of the best smut scenes I've seen in a while, L-O-V-E the characters personality literally the best and snarkeist comments and a all around winner!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
HAHA the neville longbottom line killed me