Reviews for Crave
natters chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Good fic
vjlee chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Crave-perfect title for this tale. Love angst, romance and sex. DeKuyper USA offers JDK&Sons Crave liqueurs-one of which is a chocolate cherry liqueur. I think I'll go have some now while I re-read this story...mmm...;)
Isn't it just great when Caskett works out an issue. Good job...really good job, congratulations!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was wonderful! Loved it!
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Ugh, yes. This is pretty much the perfect recipe. End of season four angst frustrated/sad sex (solo though it may have been) all the messy and wonderful feelings. Thank you for writing it so well.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Just what I needed before heading up to bed! Thanks for writing. Always great stuff!
Terry chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Nicely done.
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This was pretty good but it should have been much longer..
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Brilliant and super hot. I loved their conversation and Castle's boldness.
purplangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Some seriously hot masturbation here (blushing)
Luv Kate envisioning Rick's thick fingers, as well as having to threaten or beg him for more.
100% Rick would know by Kate's look she'd been naked and wanton and of course, would jump to the conclusion (painfully so) that she's with Hunt. Great writing here!
So damn cute... Rick's cheeks are flushing a deeper hue than hers.
Favorite line: Hoping they can actually talk rather than continuing to ache, to sin, by silence.
Looove: Her name is like sandpaper scraping past his lips.
Ohhh my Gawd. This is brilliant on so many levels and has become one of my top three favorite stories. Thank U!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh! LOL. Love a frustrated KB. Thought the arc was just right too. Strong buildup with a great payoff without going into the blow-by-blow (so to speak...). Very nice fixit.
JazzSweetie206 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
hot damn.

you remain the queen of the castle fanfic game.

as always, thank you for sharing :)
A Beauty to the Rhythm chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
The image of catching words with teeth - brilliant.

Thanks for this delicious story!
stockman chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was really well written. Not too much erotica, but just enough to keep one satisfied. Think that last line of " But the first time i make you come won't be with a toy " would be one hell of a prompt on it's own.

Would be really nice to see exactly how Castle makes her come for the first time and if the vibrator makes a come back, no pun interned.

Thanks.
DX2012 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I think I read that on tumbrl but I am glad it has been posted here too, so that I can say this: Wonderful job! As always.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Oh, yeah. If only... Sigh. Love this!