Reviews for The Dragon Queens
Update soon plz
Bigrob1945 chapter 1 . 9/8
hope you continue
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 8/28
Anger the Turian Hierarchy... boy, didn't your daddy teach you not to meddle in the affairs of dragons? Because you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 4 . 7/28
'Worthy adversary'? 'Lesser for the loss of such warriors'? He does know that they invaded for the sole purpose of enslaving them and had ordered that non-combatants should also be killed right? That's not the actions of a noble warrior, not even close.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 3 . 7/28
Have you considered going back and fixing your grammatical errors? You could even pick up a beta-reader to make any corrections as well if English isn't your first language. This isn't a bad story, but it does make it harder to read with all of the mistakes.
b00kworm93 chapter 25 . 7/18
I love this story, and i can't wait for another chaptet
Cosmicsafe74 chapter 25 . 7/11
Great job! I can't wait for more! :D
Zettai Zero chapter 25 . 6/18
while your grammar is terrible (and needs work) I'm enjoying your story so far. Keep up the good work
NoName36599 chapter 2 . 5/25
After my last review I am hesitant to review again, but why are multiple people talking in a single block of text. All you have to do is look at any book anywhere to know that this is a big no no. It is confusing and difficult to follow, and this difficulty and confusion can cause headaches as readers try to follow who is saying what and to whom they are speaking to. It saddens me to skip ahead to Ch 25 and see this still in effect. Sorry, but this is a story killer for me.

On the bright side, I will tell you that you did very well on chapter one. I have read a lot of stories on this site which are discontinued and the reason is obvious; they forgot to tell the story. The authors wanted their character to be powerful and strong and have a lot of personality, but they get caught up in writing how this came to be and end up writing from "the beginning" and explaining everything is excruciating detail. This leads to the story being boring and bland as no one cares about how the story came to be, they care about the story itself.

You did a very good job summarizing the prequel, as your prequel is only one chapter and not twenty or more as I have seen with other stories. You avoided writing your story into the ground before the story actually began.

My only criticism of that summary would have been to not summarize something and then go on in detail immediately afterword's. It is somewhat confusing and unnecessary to read a summary of a battle and then in the next section be told how the battle happened in more detail but with nothing that is really important or need to know, thus making either the summary or the battle scene redundant and unneeded.
NoName36599 chapter 1 . 5/25
Uh, did you play the Arrival DLC? Or even see it on Youtube or anything? Destroying a Relay has major consequences and is outlawed for the mass destruction that occurs afterward, and rightly so, as the destruction of the Relay in the Arrival DLC destroyed at least a whole star cluster (the star and all the planets that orbit it) and quite possibly even more than that, leading to the deaths of millions of Batarians. Even if they had shielded Earth from all forms of damage using magic, it would still utterly destroy the entire rest of the star cluster, which would destroy the Sun as well as the planets affecting Earth with their gravity. Earth would still die out due to no more heat or gravitational pull on the planet, which would mean no tides or waves. To destroy even one Relay is idiotic but understandable. To destroy multiple is literally retarded or genocidal.
HonorLove chapter 25 . 4/20
Came to reread what was here, and discovered I was _way_ behind! For the record, I love what you've done with the fusion of these universes. Please inform your muse we want to read more of this one! (I say just before wandering off to read your others.)

Oh yes: Garrus, chosen of Sheogorath? Priceless!
carwash36 chapter 18 . 4/11
Awesome, that was a nice little domestic scene
koper chapter 16 . 4/7
Lol xD
That hipocrisy

From what i see empire is morally worse than any Council race so far
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 25 . 3/26
Holy crap! Amazing crossover! I want more! I need more! Please!
amerdism chapter 1 . 3/15
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.