Reviews for My Evil Twin is a Vampire!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
nat told fair away my husband still fall in love relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
nat do not told said want husband still fall love me show together live forever soul or heart
with have all person feel how right am happy feel here soulmale
amamda chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
natalie bitch told not could believe said now here out door apartment stop call yes why
because aground alone him still fall love me
amanda chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
nick take me show love other heart right word together feeling reationship
someone find lady pretty beautiful outside am reach with love fear you
need want meet person see tonight home stay place over come you ask
told know about me
grace chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
i loved it! i loved everything! it was funny and in character, and i just love it! thanks so much!
BeccaRamsey chapter 15 . 6/4/2007
Amazingly enough, though a part of the fandom at the same time, I missed this one the first time around. Very funny - and a good read. Thanks for steering me over here!
Samus chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
Great idea having one character take the other's place like that. And the fact that they're so different, yet so similar, I'm sure helps.
Samus chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This looks interesting. I'm glad you explained this all, as I have never seen the Dracula series.
Alyslinn chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Thank you for THE best crossover fic I've ever read! Tried to email you once, with no luck. I've linked your story (from the FK fanfic site) on my Geordie Johnson site ( ).
kayla gayle chapter 14 . 8/21/2003
Really funny, and I usually don't review-just lurk. Love the way you put things together.
Mary Rose chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
That was sweet and funny and all around just great.
LastScorpion chapter 15 . 3/11/2003
How the heck did I miss this in the olden days? Insanely funny! I love your Vachon! I even like your Captain Reese, and I couldn't *stand* him! The Cross of St. Maretha aside was just terrific! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this here!
FKfanchick chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
*laughs* OMG that is so funny...

Someone else noticed it...

When I first saw Dracula the series I fell down laughing. This is utter priceless.

FKfanchick
P.H chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
This story kept me grinning and laughing. I love this peice of work and I love your style of writing. Since I am familiar with boths series, Dracula and Knight I was able to get a kick out the whole story. Thanks for being brilliant enough to cook this up. It was a great read and I will tell my writing group to get a look at it.
Teleute chapter 15 . 1/1/2003
I love this fic, I really do.

I've admit it, never, ever in my life watched Forever Knight or Dracula: the series. Not because I didn't want to, but the reason is they never aired neither of them here, Argentina. But since I'm a vampire gruppie, I obviously know about the series, and read all the things I could find of them (mind you, I even have the openings themes! The FK is great, the Dracula one is somehow uhmmm silly? But it's fun :p).

I would like to see another crossover of these series written by you. You don't have to be a fan to enjoy a good fanfic. Thank you.