Reviews for Read My Mind
cid.neha chapter 1 . 5/15
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
so cute, I love that it was before TRovita island, I can just imagine how jealous Ash would get when they meet Rudy!
musa lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was so funny! I loved it when ask nsaid 'No one. I just assumed that those little packaged purple squares in your backpack aren't full of pixie dust."

So funny!

stupid kinglar! getting in the way of ash and Misty kissing!

anyway i think you should write a sequal of ash trying in trovita. You should also make him ask her more embarassing questions and same with misty.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Can fanfiction be huggable? Because this one definitely was. Gave me that warm, fuzzy, slowly-stirring feeling inside, you know? This was. Just. Plain adorable.
The Moonstar9 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was an awesome story here. Very awesome.
onelastwish-x chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
So cute!
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awww

that was sweet!

aaml:)
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Awsome! I love your stories! Great work!
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I'm in love with this story *-* but whats with the girls's thing xD x/x that was embarassing xD
jesse chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
WHAT! THIS CAN'T BE COMPLETE! IT'S SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Gez, another good story, but why dont you write a bad one so i can actually give ya some good review, instead of you just basking in my compliments. ALOHA 8 }.
Violet Emeralds chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Awww... kawaii. I have a feeling all of my reviews are gonna start with that. Lol. Well, this was another great fic, Erin-chan! It's great. You're a really great fluff writer! I hope that you write lots more fluffy fics, and depending on how many more I read, you're probably going on my fav author's list! Feel special! lol. Ja for now!

~Violet Emeralds~
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
LOL!
wRiTeRcHiCk00 chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
this is not as good as ur usual ones but still realli well written!