Reviews for Tainted Rosemary
Shadow the Ranger chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
This chapter needs to be reuploaded, I can't read anything because of the code
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
So... I missed out on the poll and dunno who the daddy is. :( I'm hoping for either Legolas or Glorfindel. (I like Harry paired with an elf when Harry is the Master of Death, and technically immortal.)

I like Legolas because... well, he's LEGOLAS - sweet, smokin'; totally badass while maintaining that boy-next-door charm. Plus he's one of the younger elves in Middle Earth (under 2,000), and 1) elves tend to marry 'young' (for them), and 2) there's less of an age-gap.

I like Glorfindel for either Harry's love interest or a BFF because he's probably the only person ever who could completely relate to Harry - (s)he DIED to kill Voldemort and came back; Glorfindel died to kill a bloody DEMON (balrog) and is the only person ever to come back to Middle Earth from Valinor after being reincarnated from the Halls of Mandos (where elves go when they die; they're immortal so they get reincarnated to Valinor after a while as themselves all over again with memories intact).

Well, Luthien (Aragorn sings a song about her in FotR on the way to Rivendell) asked to return as a mortal so she could be with Beren, the man she loved; but she returned as a mortal and died after giving birth to Elrond and his twin brother (which was part of why they were given the choice to become elves or stay mortal, with the restriction that their children would become mortal if they didn't sail west with their fathers), so she wasn't around long enough to relate to Glorfindel.

I kinda love the romance of the elves having their "one true love" - while it might not be a "soul mate" thing (it might be; Tolkien never really specifies) - they only ever marry for love, and are 100% monogamous - no premarital or extramarital sex, ever; even when one spouse has died or sailed west and the other's still in Middle Earth, since they're immortal - and the loss of a spouse will often lead the other partner to die from grief as well. Elves have some pretty serious dedication to having one true love for the rest of their lives.

Annnnnd... this comment has become a long and rambling triste on why I love elves, specific elves, and elvish romance... gah. Sorry. :S
Wicken25 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Ohh a elf getting a haircut bad news.
camus.phua chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Where is the poll though? I am using the phone version and I did not see it. I am hoping for aragorn or elros,the first king of Numenor. No legolas since there is a lot of them existing in the fanfiction world. Aragorn and elros are the really faithful to sprouse and elves may get sick of femharry after a decade if she lives this long, Aragorn and elros are perfect for they can expire their life together and move on for that true love effect while the elves will just move on to grey havens then valar"s dwelling.
Msh chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Legolas! I agree with the other review that I haven't found any good ones of them yet!
Padfootette chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I really can't wait for more please update soon
TheBeauty chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Nice chapter :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Ron and Hermione and incredibly insensitive but highly in character, sad that ;) loved that she's at Number Twelve and that Kreacher is healing her.
Shadows of Samhain chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
J'adore ton histoire, mais je me demande quand est ce que tu publieras la suite. Sinon, pour le couple, je verrais bien Legolas ou Glorfindel. à la prochaine et bon courage
Aquary chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Legolas...
Sin chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Please be Legolas!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
this sounds like it will be amazing
sousie chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
hope it's either eomer or aragorn
TheBeauty chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Lovely chapter. I like her pairing with an elf as well :D
NicoleR85 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I love your story. I can't wait to read who the father is. Please update soon.