Reviews for The Ascension Trilogy, Book One:The Coming Ice Age
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/18
Interesting. Not as amazing as I hoped, but the scope of all your stories is just so epic it's hard to compare.
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 2/18
I'm with Michiru on this one. Even if Usagi senses that he doesn't intend harm, he could have inadvertently set this off.
You know the saying: The way to hell is paved with good inventions. (haha, I'm channeling Minako!). And a sentence containing the words "Janus, face and duplicity" wow, that is rich! Luna truly doesn't know her Roman mythology. Maybe I'm also seeing references where there are none. In one of your stories, someone is on a balcony because of heartache and says it is cold and December. I'm jumping in my seat, thinking "a reference to the coldest December by Alicia Blade!".
Xiaou Nem chapter 4 . 2/18
According to the Urn of Ages, Shingo already knows - a continuity error. But I'm looking forward to an on-screen revelation. Go for it, Usagi!
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 2/18
I enjoyed seeing Setsuna so human. And it is the romance novel cliché: Handsome, naked angel falls into the yard of the innocent female protagonist. Yumminess ensues. I'm pretty sure you'll have another spin on that. Her reaction was great and plausible. I hope she'll have some good times before it's time to rock and roll.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/18
Yeah, awesome! Finally, I'm reading Ascension!
What's with all the off-screen identity revelations? I want to know everything! *grins*
And Usagi still not taking care of finances? To me, that feels as if she still remains a child. I don't know what is typical in a Japanese relationship though.
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I wonder just which legend/myth inspired you into this. Sure, the series told us about the second ice age, but mythical beings? Frost Giants? Sounds more like Thor...
Chris Gilbert chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Okay, I remember the Darien of the future telling the Sailor Scouts about the earth being completely froze over in hibernation and slept until 30th century when Neo Queen Serenity awakened the planet. Does this have to do with it. I think that it does.
Amber Bellum chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
when you mention something about a leaking thingy that was made by a hole... well it remind me of the book "His Dark Materials" i dont know if you have read it...

i loved your story, and its one of my favorites..

I'm going to read the next book!

take care!
Amber Bellum chapter 6 . 5/15/2006

i really want to finish reading the story but im so sleepy!

i love every word you have put into it!

its a great story, and i have 2 more to read!

ill finish it later!

take care
Fleur the First chapter 11 . 9/3/2003
Another beautiful story, made even better by the fact that there's more!

Deep Serenity chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
wonderful story,

I am surprised you picked Michiru to be so negative. In my opinion Amara has always been more negative though we know she has a soft side. And YES I know it's your stroy and I LOVED it Just wanted to comments.
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 8/13/2003
I can't think of a better word then WOW, it's one something in the morning, and you make me want to stay up all night(but then I'd miss work)

So I will say it again WOW
Deep Serenity chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
good keep it coming.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Once again, you have pulled me in. I love stories where they are past the age of 18. Can't wait to read more
Freakiedgrl chapter 12 . 4/27/2003
Great book... poor Setsuna. I haven't heard of the myth of Ragnorock, reading about it makes me curious. I didn't expect that Janus would betray or try to kill Usagi. I've always enjoyed your writing. On to book two! _ V
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »