Reviews for Shards
PoofyOhio chapter 16 . 4/5/2021
It grates on my nerves just how wrongly they are going about things.
Spellflame chapter 27 . 4/3/2021
Update?
Caver Floyd chapter 27 . 3/13/2021
I’m surprised Lisa hasn’t figured out that Junior could have survived after she got her Aura unlocked. But yeah, the parallels between Yang and Glory Girl are strong. Decent story, some of the writing is rather simpler though, just making statements, this person did this then this person did that.
ggf1 chapter 27 . 7/25/2019
Worm is one of my favorites. I recently looked at RWBY Season one (so many interesting things, 24 hours in the day) and went looking for a Worm RWBY story.

nice

thanks
sonic chapter 27 . 3/8/2019
I liked the chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 7 . 2/23/2019
I think the gang needed this moment to mourn, but also the justification for it is a bit iffy/
sure, they're visiting a monument to honor an excellent Huntress, okay, but "It's not often a Huntsman dies"? I got the impression that the opposite was more the case, all things considered.
pltrgst chapter 27 . 11/19/2018
that ending is gold.. wish to have more tho..
RotWS chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
If you'd like to do or see more of this fic, hit me up.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 27 . 5/19/2018
Just so waiting for the moment it dawns on them that everyone on Remnant who has their aura unlocked gets durability and regen.
Nyx the Author chapter 27 . 3/20/2018
Love this so far. I'm looking forward to when Tuckson calls Taylor eventually. I hope that the people from Earth get some ability that makes them better? It must suck to be at the norm for people in Remnant when they were previously the best of the best. Also I'm betting Lisa will figure out Ozpin's reincarnation eventually, before he dies. Maybe some blackmail because of it?
I was also wondering if aura is used for their parahuman powers, and if they will also be getting semblances? Oh, that would probably just be something that works with their powers, boosting them. Anyway, love it so far!
ArkhCthuul chapter 27 . 2/23/2018
Nice chapter.
Although sadly 8t seems the fic is discontinued...
TimberlineWolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2018
Dunno if you're still taking suggestions on names for this chapter, but Ochre is the word for, specifically, RED natural clay.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
Oh you poor, innocent Faunus...
You will learn to fear the BEEEES!
chris kidder chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
keep up the great work so are you going to continue this fanfiction
Jeffrey Gassenheimer chapter 27 . 4/23/2017
I feel like Lisa's ability is being severely underestimated. She should have been able to tell that junior wasn't dead. Also the way yangs semblance is described is flat wrong