Reviews for Shards
ggf1 chapter 27 . 7/25/2019
Worm is one of my favorites. I recently looked at RWBY Season one (so many interesting things, 24 hours in the day) and went looking for a Worm RWBY story.

nice

thanks
sonic chapter 27 . 3/8/2019
I liked the chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 7 . 2/23/2019
I think the gang needed this moment to mourn, but also the justification for it is a bit iffy/
sure, they're visiting a monument to honor an excellent Huntress, okay, but "It's not often a Huntsman dies"? I got the impression that the opposite was more the case, all things considered.
pltrgst chapter 27 . 11/19/2018
that ending is gold.. wish to have more tho..
RotWS chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
If you'd like to do or see more of this fic, hit me up.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 27 . 5/19/2018
Just so waiting for the moment it dawns on them that everyone on Remnant who has their aura unlocked gets durability and regen.
Nyx the Author chapter 27 . 3/20/2018
Love this so far. I'm looking forward to when Tuckson calls Taylor eventually. I hope that the people from Earth get some ability that makes them better? It must suck to be at the norm for people in Remnant when they were previously the best of the best. Also I'm betting Lisa will figure out Ozpin's reincarnation eventually, before he dies. Maybe some blackmail because of it?
I was also wondering if aura is used for their parahuman powers, and if they will also be getting semblances? Oh, that would probably just be something that works with their powers, boosting them. Anyway, love it so far!
ArkhCthuul chapter 27 . 2/23/2018
Nice chapter.
Although sadly 8t seems the fic is discontinued...
TimberlineWolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2018
Dunno if you're still taking suggestions on names for this chapter, but Ochre is the word for, specifically, RED natural clay.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
Oh you poor, innocent Faunus...
You will learn to fear the BEEEES!
chris kidder chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
keep up the great work so are you going to continue this fanfiction
Jeffrey Gassenheimer chapter 27 . 4/23/2017
I feel like Lisa's ability is being severely underestimated. She should have been able to tell that junior wasn't dead. Also the way yangs semblance is described is flat wrong
Hi chapter 27 . 4/11/2017
I wish to know if you are continuing this story.
FasiahTheHeavenChild chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
Ah, I've seen a single prevailing grammar issue now, though I don't know if you've already fixed it in later chapters. So, in order to help you to rectify this, if you ever choose to take a look at this fic again, welcome to Fasiah's Grammar 101!

The mistake seems to center around using normal past-tense when you should be using perfect past-tense. This is the difference between 'he went to the store' (normal) and 'he had gone to the store' (perfect).

Because your story is written in the past-tense (and thank God for that– I can't stand present-tense stories!), you can't use normal past-tense to refer to completed actions. A sentence like 'she ate the pizza' shows an action happening in 'real-time.' However, if the story has already reached the point at which dinner is over, the sentence becomes 'she had eaten the pizza.'

One place where this error shows up in your story in this chapter is this:
"Why did Cauldron bring them here? What was that boar-like monster, and why did it evaporate into thin air?"

Instead, it should be this:
"Why had Cauldron brought them here? What was that boar-like monster, and why had it evaporated into thin air?"

I know that most people don't care overly much about something as minor as that, but mixing the two tenses just happens to be one of my pet peeves. That aside, however, you are still going strong. Cheers!

-Fasiah
FasiahTheHeavenChild chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
You, Sir, possess two things that are very rare to see on this website. First: the ability to write grammatically correct sentences with damn near 100% accuracy. Second (and even rarer): the ability to use descriptive language.

When I find someone like that, I usually do a little happy jig. Congratulations, you have impressed me. The paragarpahs of clothing descriptions were a bit awkward, admittedly, but I could tell right away that you have the potential to become an actual author if you hone your skills.

I very much look forward to continuing with this read, and I'd like to thank you for writing it.

-Fasiah