Reviews for Knock Knock
juem87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
This is exactly what should've happened on the show so I'm gonna go ahead and accept it as canon and consider what actually happened on the show as an awful AU. I would love to know the reactions of the people that came into the house and saw Richonne on the couch. Jessie and her family was good for one thing at least. They kept Carl out of the house for the night so Richonne could have sexytime on the living room couch. Thanks for writing.
SandiLeeDuke chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Now this is what I would have liked to have seen on TV! Great story and I loved the playfulness between Rick and Michonne. I soooooo wish this was how he really handled Jesse! Keep up the good writing!
can08writer chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I loved this story and I thought it was funny that Jessie brought the razor thinking Rick would let her shave him and instead Michonne ends up shaving him.
Nwfanmega chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
This was so sweet!

I added "dolphin smooth" to my vocabulary in honor of Abraham. I miss that guy...
Mommitini chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Of course I wish this was played out on scene. Perfect!
tachih chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
wow
Richonnelover1941 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This was sexy and hot and the way it should have gone down. I love assertive and horny Rick. Jessie is something, she is married but stalking the new guy in town, that is sad.

Trista 3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Great story!
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
after big daddy rick get the goods momma michonne. don't answer the door for little strays like jessie. thanks for the shaver,bye bye jessie ugh.
flowerpetals74 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Love that it was Michonne doing the cutting. Great story!
ddluvsjc chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I love the changes! #richonne4eva
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Stumbled across this and it definitely didn't disappoint. Well done.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Woo! Very nice! I liked this tale very much. I like how everyday living it starts off and then escalates. Wonderful.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I wish Jessie had deadass gotten a clue that Rick was waking up fresh from a fuck with Michonne, but that's okay.
Mrs.KayDeeEm chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I love this alternative to having Supercuts involved!