Reviews for New Messiah
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
WHOA. Rachel is a very disturbing fictional woman.
Marymel chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Just had to say I love this story. Really well done.
DongBangShinKi chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
Oh My Lord. I Cried. Really I did. I was so amazing. The way to put your words together is astounding. Write more like this and you'll be great.

Sarah
OddSocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I just have to comment on a superb piece of writing.

You really involved yourself in this story and that I admire. Also you tapped into the most basic, primitive emotions that we rarely feel, as well as the most sophisticated and articulated thoughts that makes people unique. The little montage you did about prayer was phenomonal...as everyone experiences the inner conflict with religion..especially in times of immense turmoil. It is the one thing that connects people at some point in theyre lives...when theyre human mind cannot proccess what is hapening we turn to a higher power, whom we believe to have a reason for doing something that the mind cannot find a logiacl explination for. You succeded in creating the scary "Bad Guy" as in my opinion...one of the scariest things to imagine is when someone believes that they are truley doing good, and when this involves human life it extremely frightening. To finish off this extremely long review(I got carried away) your story picks up the fragility of human life, and how death is never just a physical thing, but also very much a phycological event, also excuse the extreme cliche but you dont know what you have until you lose it and when what you lose has the chance to come back..its like a second chance at life.

Amazing writing..well done...I clap at your genuis.

D Claire
Cosmic Castaway chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Wow, what to say that probably has been said better then I could ever put into words. This story was freaking phenomenal! I felt as though I should be praying for Nick’s will being and tell him DON’T GO TOWARDS THE FREAKING LIGHT!

You have a very unique way of story telling; definitely different to those I have read before hand. Loved it and I wish I had more intelligent ways to put this, but you did a beautiful piece, thank you so much for writing it!
mOnKeYs-In-SpAcE chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Oh..Damn you! You were the first person to make me cry while reading a fanfic! lol! *wipes tears off keyboard* Well keep up the good work. Nothing more I can say. You are superb.

MoNkEy'S iN sPaCe!
hanily chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
hi...that is the best story ive ever read... it made me cry and im shaking ... well done your going on my favorites!
AndAct chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
Whoo, ... I dont know what to say...That story was great. Your writing is amazing and in a way, almost lyrical in its flow, timing, and sense of rythum. You alow beats, seperate moments, each one a pinnical; this is somthing that i belive every writer struggles with, letting there be many moments (beats) of change in a story, not just one climatic event. I mean of course each story has its climatic moment, but a truly great story has smaller climaxes before that, ones that let us see how each charecter is changed or grows from the main issue. Thanks for a great story, you truly have a golden pen.

AA
Corabe chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
This was incredible, I have never felt so many different emotions at the same time, you have an incredible gift and I am honored that I was able to experience it. Thank you.
AlexCurtis chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
good
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
OMG (*shivers*) cool, creepy, and intimidating ending! awesome story, can't wait until i submit this review then move on to what i think is the sequel!:):)
Mma63 chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Wow...that was the second time I read your story. What amazing description of deep emotions, fears and hope from each one of the team. I struggled with my own tears more than once while reading...

Great Work!

Please come back with more!
Roadkill chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
Wow...I love the descriptive writing. It's great and really helped me visualize the story. I was nearly in tears. Thank you so much for that story.
PonchoLives chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
I just read your story. It was very well done. Keep up the good work.
Baa chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
WOW! put simply that is all i can say! you are so descriptive in your writing and the emotions are so touching. Now, please excuse me whilst i go untie my stomach! )

Baa